2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 

But Dems saying democracy is on the ballot is hyperbole…

He was just on Fox and Friends Thursday or Friday morning telling people not to vote because he has plenty of votes (whatever that means).

And it sounded to me like Trump said "I'm not a Christian."

For such a stable genius, he sure does come off nuttier than squirrel poop.

So far, this is going as well as I could possibly have hoped.
It has me in a defensive posture, i.e. “this seems too good”. Hoping we’re not seeing an “overheated” economy phenomenon, and that the campaign has a strategy for addressing the inevitable doldrums.

Therein lies my deeply seeded cynicism.

I'd like to report a murder.....

Oh No Reaction GIF by NBA

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Interesting article.
I was thinking about this the other day.
I wonder if a counter would be for Harris to point out that nobody has ever heard Trump laugh. I mean, never.
I might be tempted to say the only clip we have of Trump showing any kind of joy is when he is ogling young women while dancing next to Jeffrey Epstein.

The group behind a popular get-out-the-vote technology platform said Friday that it's registered more than 100,000 new U.S. voters since President Joe Biden withdrew from the 2024 presidential race, a surge that came amid mounting Republican efforts to make it harder to register and vote.

Vote.org said that 84% of voters registered in the new wave are under age 35. Nearly 1 in 5 new registrees is 18 years old. Andrea Hailey, the group's CEO, said that "since 2020, we have led the largest voter registration drive in U.S. history," with more than 7.8 million people registered.

After dropping out, Biden endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to face former Republican President Donald Trump and Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) in the November election. The new presumptive Democratic candidate has already earned endorsements from many Democrats in Congress and groups advocating on issues including climate, labor, and reproductive rights.

The group behind a popular get-out-the-vote technology platform said Friday that it's registered more than 100,000 new U.S. voters since President Joe Biden withdrew from the 2024 presidential race, a surge that came amid mounting Republican efforts to make it harder to register and vote.

Vote.org said that 84% of voters registered in the new wave are under age 35. Nearly 1 in 5 new registrees is 18 years old. Andrea Hailey, the group's CEO, said that "since 2020, we have led the largest voter registration drive in U.S. history," with more than 7.8 million people registered.

After dropping out, Biden endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to face former Republican President Donald Trump and Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) in the November election. The new presumptive Democratic candidate has already earned endorsements from many Democrats in Congress and groups advocating on issues including climate, labor, and reproductive rights.
Hope those are in swing states and not California.

Lord I should send these folks one of my pathetic but emotionial 50-100 dollar donations

Back