2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 
Harris in future stump speech

“There are those that are trying to take us backward … “ cut to Project 2025

“This afternoon …” (crowd roils and jeers) “and it was the same old shhh … show … divisiveness and disrespect. The American people deserve better. … Ours is a fight for the future and the fight for freedom …”

List of freedoms follows … freedom from violence to freedom over our bodies.

We here we love our country and I believe it is the highest form of patriotism to fight for our country …

List of stuff to fight to pass corresponding to freedoms to fight for, with focus on reproductive rights.

“We know that faith and freedom can coexist”

In fairness, I pronounce it Neh-VAH-da too, and I suspect a lot of folks do. But if I was the VP nominee, I'd make damn sure I knew how the locals pronounced it and try to follow suit...
I was today years old when I found out that people who live there prefer the pronunciation “Nev-AD-ah”

Agree….. it’s going to be a landslide just like in 2016……

Trump has ZERO chance.

Remember all the celebrations the night Hilliary won??? Good times!!!!!
Laugh Lol GIF by GIPHY News

“In the past two years, Vice President Kamala Harris has made so many visits to Georgia that Atlantans frustratedly joke that perhaps she doesn’t know that there are 49 other states or that maybe she’s looking for real estate in the Southern city. But when Harris came to Atlanta on Tuesday night, the tenor of things was noticeably different.”

IMG_2246.jpeg
It keeps coming up at his rallies and appearances, too — he lines for running against Joe and can’t quite let go of it.

IMG_2245.jpeg

Creepy photo — that dude looks like a victim of the “Get Out” crew.

IMG_2246.jpeg
It keeps coming up at his rallies and appearances, too — he lines for running against Joe and can’t quite let go of it.

IMG_2245.jpeg

That’s got the look and feel of a doctored AI image. Too much uncanny valley going on with the long focus and blurring effect. The unnatural intensity of the facial expression.

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2245.jpeg

Just like he still runs against Obama

Back