2024 Presidential Election | 47 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 

Americans don’t agree on much but I guess we agree on this.

I hope Biden’s ego is not as fragile as most politicians, it has to be hard to see people so excited about you stepping aside, I don’t care how justified or overdue the decision.

Nothing about the 9% who disapprove says they are Biden supporters; some or all might be Trumplicans.

Imbecile may be a bit much. Let's just chalk it up to ignorance. A lot of people haven't changed as you have. They remain ignorant.
I appreciate the grace you and others have given me. I don't know if it's deserved but it's sincerely appreciated. My vote in 2016 is something that I have been struggling with often over the last 8 years, and especially in recent weeks/months.

Trump seems to be trying to remind everyone he was very nearly killed a few weeks ago. They should make him pay for the extra security to do another outdoor rally there.

IMG_2148.jpeg

Americans don’t agree on much but I guess we agree on this.

I hope Biden’s ego is not as fragile as most politicians, it has to be hard to see people so excited about you stepping aside, I don’t care how justified or overdue the decision.

This is why the “you didn’t vote for her” narrative isn’t landing.

Understood and I agree. But remember, the people that will decide this election are the truly undecided. People actually undecided that could vote either way, after 8 years of Trump are not the brightest or most informed. They will never go that deep or contemplate what you just described. They vote on talking points and bumper stickers.

The young and too disenfranchised to vote, yeah they are a little smarter.

It's the "no thanks" to Trump and Biden voters that are the key. Trump's gambit was to repress the vote (like 2016). 44K, 50K, 100K mega calls later, all that is out the window.

Kamala was ready this time. Not in 2020. She's also in her lane.

Last edited:

Trump can’t see past his own actuarial future or he intends to be a dictator? Neither is good but is either worse?

stevie nicks GIF

“My beautiful Christians … I love you Christians I’m not Christian …”

His staff: Wut?😱

Someone else listen to that video — am I mishearing the I’m not Christian part near the end?

Someone else listen to that video — am I mishearing the I’m not Christian part near the end?
That’s what I got on first and second listens. The guy’s unhinged.

What a sociopathic flex to throw that in your cult followers’ faces and expect zero blowback or questioning.

Board MAGAs, he’s got his hooks in your brains and in your balls. He doesn’t respect you. He doesn’t like you. He wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire (though there’s a good chance he’d let you piss on him).

Back