2024 Presidential Election | 47 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 
Honestly, “Laura Loomer, President’s Press Secretary” should be enough to sink Trump. She is THAT bad.

I really hope Harris tells Hoffman what he wants to hear now but keeps Khan at the FTC. She has been a bright spot in Biden’s admin. I’d be more than willing to give Harris more $$$ if she agrees to keep Khan in charge of the FTC.

I understand the pragmatism of taking the money now, but billionaires shouldn’t influence policy (that’s why they shouldn’t exist at all
So sounds like the chance of that is better with her than DJT.

Last edited:
Kamala has her cadence down this time, and the contrasts are sharp. Keep her away from philosophy and she's doing fine.
These polls are really trending good for Kamala. She doesn't even have a VP yet. Then you have the DNC bump. Not to mention the debates(if they happen). It;s not looking good for Trump.
Needs to be a 4-5 point national margin, maybe 6.

Needs to be 3-5 points in PA, MI, WI…..more in Georgia…..3-4 in Nevada and Arizona.

She’s trending well. She’s still in the honeymoon stage.

I appreciate the grace you and others have given me. I don't know if it's deserved but it's sincerely appreciated. My vote in 2016 is something that I have been struggling with often over the last 8 years, and especially in recent weeks/months.
CFord dude you have proven that you are rational and compassionate. I'm thinking you've done your penance by your disdain/anger towards MAGA trolls. Now the challenge is to start letting go of the rope when you're in a tug a war.

Does anyone believe the Vance removal rumors are true?
Right now they seem more like a combo of some Republicans panicking about the pick and some anti-Trump folks sensing they have a moment on social media and pushing the narrative for all it’s worth.

Removal would mean Trump having to admit he was wrong about picking Vance, and would mean angering some moneybag funding sources. Both seem unlikely for Trump.

Dude, really? What, are you insinuating?
Clearly he's the deepest of german nazi operatives. Like Obama, it takes amazing skill and deception to infiltrate like this literally from birth

Douglas Craig Emhoff was born on October 13, 1964, in the Brooklyn borough of New York City, the son of Jewish parents, Barbara (née Kanzer) and Michael Emhoff. He has a brother and a sister. From 1969 to 1981, he grew up in Matawan and Old Bridge Township, New Jersey, and attended Cedar Ridge High School. His family were congregants of Temple Shalom, a Reform synagogue in Aberdeen Township at which Emhoff had his bar mitzvah

[MOD Note — assuming this is intended to be sarcastic, not taken literally]
ux0awAq1wlsZ.gif

Back