Abortion Argument Within (f/k/a Biden to propose SCOTUS reform)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 204
  • Views: 2K
If the child's well being depends on protecting their privacy, do I agree that the state has a responsibility to do so? Yes.

My child wouldn't be afraid of my reaction or feel threatened by their outing. Would yours?
And how is it determined if a child’s well being would be threatened? Which is funny because you wouldn’t care about that child at all if it was still in the womb.

Do you believe in inalienable rights for human beings? Do you believe in global warming? Everything is legislating what you believe in.
No. Seriously. You think things like climate change is something you have to believe in order to act upon. No. You act upon climate change because the evidence points to it. You can deny the evidence. But that's an individual assertion. Legislation affects everyone. That's why I keep pushing on you, why do u feel like your beliefs should be forces on everyone? The majority of pregnancies start off as multiples. Imagine how many "lives" are lost each year. It's okay if it happens naturally. But if you have an abortion or use contraceptives..... really. God's will right. Do you go see your doctor? Why?

I’ve been discussing convenience abortions. It’s a real world example that is so rare it can be handled case by case. We can’t allow all abortions just because 5 of those occur a year
That example amplifies the mile wide holes in your faux morality position against abortion. Autonomy is the underlying principle.

Did you have trouble inferring?

Do you believe in inalienable rights for human beings? Do you believe in global warming? Everything is legislating what you believe in.
Climate change is scientific fact. It’s not a “belief.”

I don’t believe in inalienable rights. It’s a cute use of words. Humans have to define their rights, take their rights, and continue to protect their rights.

And how is it determined if a child’s well being would be threatened? Which is funny because you wouldn’t care about that child at all if it was still in the womb.
It’s not a child. Just because you state it doesn’t make it so.

No. Seriously. You think things like climate change is something you have to believe in order to act upon. No. You act upon climate change because the evidence points to it. You can deny the evidence. But that's an individual assertion. Legislation affects everyone. That's why I keep pushing on you, why do u feel like your beliefs should be forces on everyone? The majority of pregnancies start off as multiples. Imagine how many "lives" are lost each year. It's okay if it happens naturally. But if you have an abortion or use contraceptives..... really. God's will right. Do you go see your doctor? Why?
We have inalienable rights as human beings. That’s not debatable.

You refuse to accept inferences based on Gods teaching because you are angry at Christians
He’s not angry at Christians.

I doubt he has much patience for pseudo-Christians…..particularly the American Christo-Nationalist “christians” who make up so much of the fundamentalist “christian” religion in the US today.

Who’s after it? Name names and post links.

But Democrats fill the need to control or influence everything so here we are.
You mean the way Mitch McConnell stole a seat, and then did a 180 when it benefitted his side? Or does it only count when Democrats do what he did? Oh…wait.

Back