• Thread starter Thread starter aGDevil2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 99
  • Views: 984
  • Off-Topic 

aGDevil2k

Iconic Member
What day ye?

I'm watching Sleeping with the Enemy right now and it's up there. So is Cape Fear

Three Billboards and Iron Man 3 were in, NC, yes?

The answer has already been stated though. Nothing will top LOTM.

Blue Velvet
Ok, i was the manager of UPS in Wilm during that time in 1983 and my office was on 23rd st right across the street from Dino de Laurentiis studios. I can't tell you how many stars i've met in and around Wilm. Van Halen, Schwarzenegger, Nolte, MJ, Bonnie Raitt and i was there when Brandon Lee was killed, that was a tough time. ok enough, but the movie Blue Velvet was the best imo made in the Carolinas. Dennis Hopper, Frank Booth, Isabella Rossellini, Laura Dern all were very approachable and nice. Hopper ended up buying a home and was around town nightly.

I think dirty dancing did the best box office of all the movies mentioned but last of the Mohicans followed by bull Durham were my favorites.

With a tip of the hat to @grimes70 the first mentioned should be ‘Three in the Attic.’

Here it is

Thread to include documentaries and other footage.

With a tip of the hat to @grimes70 the first mentioned should be ‘Three in the Attic.’

Here it is

Thread to include documentaries and other footage.

Unfortunately it isn't that clean of a video. You can pay a bit to stream a clear version. Google it...

I always hated they changed the school featured in the book Everybody’s All American from UNC to LSU for the movie, would have loved to see Kenan on the big screen.

Back