College Football Catch-All Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 303
  • Views: 4K
  • Sports 
All of the horrible things folks say about most UM fans are true. I can only analogize to Dukies but with far less class. It’s a big city of bandwagon fans who only shows up for winners (see Marlins attendance figures).

They have a few jackholes but they also have a high percentage of absolute hotties in their fanbase.

It's been a good game thus far, that catch by the USC wr was freaking amazing . . wow.

The four mega conferences wouldn't be so bad if they were only 16 teams in each one and they made since geographically. The SEC is the only one that all the states actually border each other.

We have Direct TV , they done dropped ESPN and grandkids disney-and ABC
I will miss some games

Who said that? Never gave a fuck that he left. It's HOW he left that was disgusting.
1) How are coaches supposed to leave?

2) What’s your opinion on Coach K’s public dalliance with the Lakers?

3) Speaking of K, how about his subdued farewell tour?

1) How are coaches supposed to leave?

2) What’s your opinion on Coach K’s public dalliance with the Lakers?

3) Speaking of K, how about his subdued farewell tour?
Not even going to deal with your 2nd two questions of trolling me. Get over it

As for leaving, maybe not after midnight and not even telling your team or staff.... But then try to zoom with the players after the fact

Who said that? Never gave a fuck that he left. It's HOW he left that was disgusting.
We said the exact (and I mean EXACT) same thing about Mack 1.0. I thought at the time and I still think now that we overdramatized the “how” he left issue because we were so upset about the fact of the leaving. We had never had a coach leave and we had been patient during 2-20.

The reality is there is no great way to leave a program and Elko’s approach really isn’t that different from most of the mercenary head coaches in CFB.

Not even going to deal with your 2nd two questions of trolling me. Get over it

As for leaving, maybe not after midnight and not even telling your team or staff.... But then try to zoom with the players after the fact
Smart to avoid #3, given how the beat down at Hansbrough Indoor went after the year long slobber fest from DSPN with all the semester hood in attendance. The only thing better was a few weeks later when Voldemort was slain forever. There are no horcurxs left.

We said the exact (and I mean EXACT) same thing about Mack 1.0. I thought at the time and I still think now that we overdramatized the “how” he left issue because we were so upset about the fact of the leaving. We had never had a coach leave and we had been patient during 2-20.

The reality is there is no great way to leave a program and Elko’s approach really isn’t that different from most of the mercenary head coaches in CFB.
Agreed.

How someone leaves doesn’t usually matter as long as they leave without breaking anything.

I think that’s used as a way to vent the pain of being spurned.

Smart to avoid #3, given how the beat down at Hansbrough Indoor went after the year long slobber fest from DSPN with all the semester hood in attendance. The only thing better was a few weeks later when Voldemort was slain forever. There are no horcurxs left.
Sorry in my mid 40s I just don't let college sports get me worked up, especially years later anymore.

Back