College Football Catch-All Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 303
  • Views: 4K
  • Sports 
UGA And Clempson exchanging punts in the first quarter. Feels like this one could end up being a close slugfest.

Love the games today - UGA & Clemson and who can hold up best after 1st quarter (likely UGA); Miami v Florida, are they overrated once again and will Napier get off the hot seat this year? Finally the game I am very much excited to see Texas A & M v N.D,; want the very best for Bateman!! If anyone watched Duke last night, you know they appear to have a QB and will match up against UNC on 9/28 - might very well be a challenge to hold onto the Victory Bell!

Love the games today - UGA & Clemson and who can hold up best after 1st quarter (likely UGA); Miami v Florida, are they overrated once again and will Napier get off the hot seat this year? Finally the game I am very much excited to see Texas A & M v N.D,; want the very best for Bateman!! If anyone watched Duke last night, you know they appear to have a QB and will match up against UNC on 9/28 - might very well be a challenge to hold onto the Victory Bell!
It’s a great slate. UGA/Clemson looks like it should be a close one into the second half, and I can’t wait for UF/Miami. That stadium is going to be hot and loud lol. If you guys think that State fans are bad, go to a game in the swamp. They make the crowd at CF look like the 4th quarter of a blowout at Kenan Stadium.

OTOH, they make it just as tough for their opponents to score.

Who won the Lincoln v Douglas debates is open to question.
Who wins the Lincoln v Garrett debate is not.

So, do Blue Devils pull for their former QB or their former head coach in this match-up?

Also, is the ACC just a minor leagues for ND QBs now?
Riley. I married an Aggie and won't pull for them again until Elmo gets fired

He's absolutely hated by our fans for how he left

Back