DEI and Misogynistic & Foreign/Other Political Attacks on Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 322
  • Views: 5K
  • Politics 
Alright, so we are getting somewhere! What ethnicity do you think over 90% of Jamaicans are?
My point is I’m not sure black people in America would feel any identity in her. I have a mixed race niece and my white sister in law has been told by her other in laws many times they don’t see her daughter as black.

My point is I’m not sure black people in America would feel any identity in her. I have a mixed race niece and my white sister in law has been told by her other in laws many times they don’t see her daughter as black.
Tired Fed Up GIF

Good point.

“Four years ago, a Zoom meeting to build support for Kamala Harris as the Democratic vice presidential nominee attracted just 90 participants. On Sunday night, an estimated 90,000 Black women and allies logged on at the same time to support her brand-new presidential campaign.”

“Four years ago, a Zoom meeting to build support for Kamala Harris as the Democratic vice presidential nominee attracted just 90 participants. On Sunday night, an estimated 90,000 Black women and allies logged on at the same time to support her brand-new presidential campaign.”
There’s about 40 million black people in America.

So you just believe in inference when it’s convenient for you.
Try to keep up, E.

A poll is a census taken from a broader population to determine relative opinions on a particular topic. We can’t possibly question every human being, so polling is one measure to gather broader views from a select group.

That’s why this feedback helps contextualize the black community’s views on KH.

You, on the other hand, read into a book citing only one entity’s alleged views on everything known to our reality. It even gives specific quotes from this entity. You then take that book and infer non-written positions, unsupported by the only book we have.

One vs many.

Do you see the difference, E?

Is it your contention that the Republican Party, which is already enormously underwater with educated women, suburban women, and young women, is best served from an election strategy standpoint by calling a female presidential candidate a whore? If that is your contention, I don’t believe you have been paying too much attention to pretty much every single special or general election over the last 2 years.

Assuming voter turnout trends on both sides continue their pattern from the last 8 years, the GOP has precious, precious few opportunities to expand their electorate beyond the primary core base of the rural, the non-college-educated, and the evangelical Christian. I think it is horrible electoral strategy to specifically alienate one of the largest and most active voting blocs by calling them hoes who can only achieve anything professionally if they sleep their way to the top.
Just because Kamala did doesn’t mean every woman does. It’s not hard.

Try to keep up, E.

A poll is a census taken from a broader population to determine relative opinions on a particular topic. We can’t possibly question every human being, so polling is one measure to gather broader views from a select group.

You, on the other hand, read into a book citing only one entity’s alleged views on everything known to our reality. It even gives specific quotes from this entity. You then take that book and infer non-written positions, unsupported by the only book we have.

One vs many.

Try to keep up, E.

One vs many.

Have you inferred anything from what someone said to you? I guess not.

Back