DEI and Misogynistic & Foreign/Other Political Attacks on Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 322
  • Views: 5K
  • Politics 
Have you inferred anything from what someone said to you? I guess not.
Said? Or read?

Human or supernatural?

The distinction helps.

I don’t want to see a really good thread driven off the ledge. If you have anything further to add, DM me.

Said? Or read?

Human or supernatural?

The distinction helps.

I don’t want to see a really good thread driven off the ledge. If you have anything further to add, DM me.
I think you make more inferences on a daily basis than you realize

As opposed to what? Slut praising?
Or, how about Republicans not being a weird freaks who obsess about other people's sex lives and other people's genitals? You really think that's normal and that it will help win crucial swing voters? I don't. But if you do, that's great, and I certainly hope that's what the GOP thinks, too!

She was an awful candidate that couldn't even get enough votes to make it to the primaries. OF COURSE she is where she is because of her gender and race, just as her VP choice will undoubtedly be a white male. It's not some horrible thing to acknowledge that, it's a political reality
Rock, can we get a down vote on the boards?

Or, how about Republicans not being a weird freaks who obsess about other people's sex lives and other people's genitals? You really think that's normal and that it will help win crucial swing voters? I don't. But if you do, that's great, and I certainly hope that's what the GOP thinks, too!
As opposed to what once again? Waking down the street naked in Parades? Having it shoved down your throat every where you go? Kids at drag shows? Here’s a secret republicans don’t give a shit what people do with their lives. But having shoved in your face at every turn is where the problem lies.

As opposed to what once again? Waking down the street naked in Parades? Having it shoved down your throat every where you go? Kids at drag shows? Here’s a secret republicans don’t give a shit what people do with their lives. But having shoved in your face at every turn is where the problem lies.
Do what now? You think Republicans don't care what people do with their lives? My dude....

Republicans don't want people to have abortions. Republicans don't want people to use birth control. Republicans don't want people to have gay marriages. Republicans don't want people to be able to make their own personal medical decisions in consultation with their own doctors. Republicans don't want people to be able to read certain books. I can go on and on if you'd like.

There's a lot of bullshit that gets said on message boards like this one, but I'm not sure there has ever, ever, ever been a bigger piece of bullshit written on this board than "Republicans don't give a shit about what other people do with their lives." Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining, brother! I'm a former Republican. I used to care very much about trying to control what other people do with their lives, and then once I figured how what a shitty way that is to live, I became a Republican no longer...because I don't think the government has any place whatsoever in dictating what people do in their privacy of their own bedrooms, in the privacy of their own medical exam rooms, in their marriages, and in their parenting.

So, you’re saying Kamala has shoved her sex life in your face, and that’s the reason why you give a shit about her sex life?

Do what now? You think Republicans don't care what people do with their lives? My dude....

Republicans don't want people to have abortions. Republicans don't want people to use birth control. Republicans don't want people to have gay marriages. Republicans don't want people to be able to make their own personal medical decisions in consultation with their own doctors. Republicans don't want people to be able to read certain books. I can go on and on if you'd like.

There's a lot of bullshit that gets said on message boards like this one, but I'm not sure there has ever, ever, ever been a bigger piece of bullshit written on this board than "Republicans don't give a shit about what other people do with their lives." Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining, brother! I'm a former Republican. I used to care very much about trying to control what other people do with their lives, and then once I figured how what a shitty way that is to live, I became a Republican no longer...because I don't think the government has any place whatsoever in dictating what people do in their privacy of their own bedrooms, in the privacy of their own medical exam rooms, in their marriages, and in their parenting.
No kidding. Holy crap, I almost dropped my phone when I read that one.

You know that the only folks “shoving it in your face” are right-wing fear-mongers, right?

I mean, unless you’re going to Pride parades, hanging out at drag shows, and maybe frequenting glory holes, I’m pretty sure no one’s shoving anything down your throat.

You know that the only folks “shoving it in your face” are right-wing fear-mongers, right?

I mean, unless you’re going to Pride parades, hanging out at drag shows, and maybe frequenting glory holes, I’m pretty sure no one’s shoving anything down your throat.
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

What’s shoving it down your throat is the news or messaging platforms you use. Here’s an idea. Stop watching and listening to those media sources. Are you at these parades? Are you at the drag shows? How do you even know about them unless you go to them too?

Last edited:
I mean, please with the hyperbole. I lived in San Francisco for a few years and never even saw a naked person in a parade. My kids go to the playground and the trampoline park, but amazingly enough, no one has ever kidnapped them and taken them to a drag show. There are a few gay couples in my neighborhood, but last time I checked, they all wear clothes, act like normal human beings and care about things like their dogs and their yards. The only thing that is shoved in my face is the neighbor's fabulous landscaping. It's all so overblown.

Back