DEI and Misogynistic & Foreign/Other Political Attacks on Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 322
  • Views: 5K
  • Politics 

Murphy was a Democratic Congressman from PA and Obama’s last Secretary of the Army. Based on what he says in the next breath, it appears he is using this phrase to mean that the reality doesn’t match the claims on Fox News about energy independence, not attack the reporter or Harris (I mention all that b/c this clip has gotten sucked into sloppy Republicans are weird meme-making).

Anyway, Trump had a good old fashioned meme-reposting melt-down last night — something he has done a pretty good job avoiding since his trial ended. I’ll put most of the examples in the Trump catch-all, but figured I would leave one here for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yeah, it was a poor choice of words because of how that phrase is usually used, but I don’t think he meant it as a dig at Harris.

Why is MAGA so weirdly obsessed with what other consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms!?

Please, MAGA, for the love of God, please keep calling Kamala a “hoe” who slept her way to the top! It’s brilliant campaign strategy! Don’t change a thing. The American people- and especially women and all who care about them- need to hear exactly what you think of them!

Hmmmm.
He literally said that such behavior “only gets a person so far, but you can’t get higher without competence.”
Does this dude even hear himself?
Well I mean look at who is actually supporting her. We’re in strange times.

Murphy was a Democratic Congressman from PA and Obama’s last Secretary of the Army. Based on what he says in the next breath, it appears he is using this phrase to mean that the reality doesn’t match the claims on Fox News about energy independence, not attack the reporter or Harris (I mention all that b/c this clip has gotten sucked into sloppy Republicans are weird meme-making).

Ahahahaha....Harris Faulkner - another one of the, "why is this person of color all in with the crowd that clearly doesn't care much for people of color" individuals who confound me.

Please, MAGA, for the love of God, please keep calling Kamala a “hoe” who slept her way to the top! It’s brilliant campaign strategy! Don’t change a thing. The American people- and especially women and all who care about them- need to hear exactly what you think of them!
That’s what democrats do, they lump all people in based on what people are saying about one person and try to create a mob mentality. Also I don’t know if you tactually know any women, but they are first ones to slut shame another woman. I’m not saying it’s right, it’s just how it goes.

Anyway, Trump had a good old fashioned meme-reposting melt-down last night — something he has done a pretty good job avoiding since his trial ended. I’ll put most of the examples in the Trump catch-all, but figured I would leave one here for reference.
"IRANS" lol

That’s what democrats do, they lump all people in based on what people are saying about one person and try to create a mob mentality. Also I don’t know if you tactually know any women, but they are first ones to slut shame another woman. I’m not saying it’s right, it’s just how it goes.
Is it your contention that the Republican Party, which is already enormously underwater with educated women, suburban women, and young women, is best served from an election strategy standpoint by calling a female presidential candidate a whore? If that is your contention, I don’t believe you have been paying too much attention to pretty much every single special or general election over the last 2 years.

Assuming voter turnout trends on both sides continue their pattern from the last 8 years, the GOP has precious, precious few opportunities to expand their electorate beyond the primary core base of the rural, the non-college-educated, and the evangelical Christian. I think it is horrible electoral strategy to specifically alienate one of the largest and most active voting blocs by calling them hoes who can only achieve anything professionally if they sleep their way to the top.

Last edited:
Back