Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K

… But every morning, I wake up and worry
What's gonna happen today
You see it your way, I see it mine
But we both see it slipping away

You know we always had each other, baby
I guess that wasn't enough, oh-ooh-oh

But -
Oh, sweet darling
You get the best of my love
Oh-oh-oh-oh, sweet darling (the best of my love) every night and day
You get the best of my love (the best of my love)

When did nate silver become the seepage from a failing colostomy bag?
He seems to be suffering through the same syndrome that's affected so many other aging white male celebrities - Jerry Seinfeld, Bill Maher, Silver - in that they've all become the stereotypically grumpy old conservative white guys who do little but complain and grumble about pretty much everything.

He seems to be suffering through the same syndrome that's affected so many other aging white male celebrities - Jerry Seinfeld, Bill Maher, Silver - in that they've all become the stereotypically grumpy old conservative white guys who do little but complain and grumble about pretty much everything.
... as their relevance to society and culture ebbs away.

I went to bed early. Did Crooked Joe, whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him, CRASH the convention and try to take back the nomination; beginning with challenging Trump to another DEBATE?
You know, for a second it felt like it might happen.

Then I remembered we weren’t living in a WWE skit, created in the mind of a narcissistic clown.

Pretty lame rapid reactions, MAGA-bros.

For some reason I decided to switch over to the conservative radio station this morning to see what they were saying. They had some guy call in who said "I'm a Democrat who was watching the convention with ten other Democrats when it hit me - Kamala is just like Sarah Palin! I told the others that and they all were amazed and couldn't believe how true it was, so we are all thinking we might vote for Trump." I mean I just can't even begin to describe how stupid someone has to be to listen to that and think it's real. I always regret tuning into that garbage and this was no exception.

For some reason I decided to switch over to the conservative radio station this morning to see what they were saying. They had some guy call in who said "I'm a Democrat who was watching the convention with ten other Democrats when it hit me - Kamala is just like Sarah Palin! I told the others that and they all were amazed and couldn't believe how true it was, so we are all thinking we might vote for Trump." I mean I just can't even begin to describe how stupid someone has to be to listen to that and think it's real. I always regret tuning into that garbage and this was no exception.
Lol, that's too funny

I’ll take “Things that aren’t close to true for $1000, Alex”.

And FWIW, as bad as she was, if Trump & Palin were the only 2 options…give me 4 years of Tina Fey.

Wait, I thought they loved Sarah Palin. I guess that has changed. But why turn against Sarah Palin but still embrace Boebert and MTG?

Wait, I thought they loved Sarah Palin. I guess that has changed. But why turn against Sarah Palin but still embrace Boebert and MTG?
I think the point of the schtick was that they are Democrats, so they hate Sarah Palin, but now they realize that Harris is just like Palin so they have to vote for Trump.

Back