Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
I’m afraid to ask, but what’s the story with Vance and the specimen cups? I’m not sure an explanation will make it any less weird.

I’m afraid to ask, but what’s the story with Vance and the specimen cups? I’m not sure an explanation will make it any less weird.
I’ve heard two possible origins. One is to mock the childless cat ladies as women who actually just can’t find a man. The other is to mock Tim Walz and his family for needing IVF to have children.

I’ve heard two possible origins. One is to mock the childless cat ladies as women who actually just can’t find a man. The other is to mock Tim Walz and his family for needing IVF to have children.
Makes me think of when Michelle Obama said “When they go low, we go high”.

Problem is, how do you do that when there’s literally no bottom?

I wish this was satire but I talked to my Trump/Fox News loving father this morning and found out that he stayed up way past his bedtime to watch Biden speak. When I asked why did he even care what Biden had to say, he replied "I thought he might tell off all those people that kicked him out of office." I just laughed and told him he was off of his rocker if he really thought that was going to happen. The conversation didn't get much better because it moved on to Joe had too much energy last night and what did they have him on.

What's sad, is that I'm sure that there was millions of Fox News/right wind media zombies that had visions in their heads of Biden crashing the party for revenge and disrupting the whole DNC.
Do you know if your Dad saw it on Fox? The reason why I ask is because my program guide only showed Fox coverage of the convention from 10-11pm EST. Even that surprised me as they usually haven't even shown Biden speeches. They usually just have it in the background to keep it from the flock, so they can fill in with their spin, propaganda, and lies.

But maybe they scheduled to show it 10-11 expecting/hoping Biden would go out in a rage and slam the Dem party. So maybe they kept covering it until Biden's speech.

That is pretty pathetic to pretend to be any sort of "news" outlet, but only cover one convention.

I know CNN showed the RNC every night. No idea about MSNBC, I consider them about as objective as Fox. No need to point out they don't intentionally lie like Fox, and did not have to pay $787 Million for election lies. I know all that.

I'm just saying they are not objective, are full of spin and propaganda, and basically an arm of the DNC as Fox is for RNC. I detest them both. If all you watched was MSNBC during Floyd protests, you would never know there was any looting, violence, and property destruction and fires.

Last edited:
Do you know if your Dad saw it on Fox? The reason why I ask is because my program guide only showed Fox Coverage of the convention from 10-11pm EST. Even that surprised me as they usually haven't even shown Biden speeches. They usually just have it in the background to keep it from the flock, so they can fill in with their spin, propaganda, and lies.

But maybe they scheduled to show it 10-11 expecting/hoping Biden would go out in a rage and slam the Dem party. So maybe they kept covering it until Biden's speech.

Thar is pretty pathetic to pretend t8 be any sort of "news" outlet, but only cover one convention.

I know CNN showed the RNC every night. No idea about MSNBC, I consider them about as objective as Fox. No need to point out they don't intentionally lie like Fox, and did not have to pay $787 Million for election lies.

I'm just saying they are not objective, are full of spin and propaganda, and basically an arm of the DNC as Fix is for RNC. I detest them both. If all you watched was MSNBC during Floyd protests, you would never know there was any looting, violence, and property destruction and fires.
I don't have any idea what channel he watched it on but if you say Fox didn't really cover it, then he must have searched it out somewhere else.

But I 100% know where he got the idea that Biden might go after people at the DNC and that was Fox News.

Do you know if your Dad saw it on Fox? The reason why I ask is because my program guide only showed Fox coverage of the convention from 10-11pm EST. Even that surprised me as they usually haven't even shown Biden speeches. They usually just have it in the background to keep it from the flock, so they can fill in with their spin, propaganda, and lies.

That is pretty pathetic to pretend to be any sort of "news" outlet, but only cover one convention.

I know CNN showed the RNC every night. No idea about MSNBC, I consider them about as objective as Fox. No need to point out they don't intentionally lie like Fox, and did not have to pay $787 Million for election lies. I know all that.

I'm just saying they are not objective, are full of spin and propaganda, and basically an arm of the DNC as Fox is for RNC. I detest them both. If all you watched was MSNBC during Floyd protests, you would never know there was any looting, violence, and property destruction and fires.
MSNBC covered the RNC. Conspiracy theory busted.

Also, MSNBC showed plenty of the protests, especially the violence you claim wasn't covered.

This took me 2 minutes btw.

Last edited:
Back