Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
It’s fun trying to figure out the connection between each song and each state. I have NO idea what the song for Kentucky was, but it was slinky and awesome. Anyone know it?!

It’s fun trying to figure out the connection between each song and each state. I have NO idea what the song for Kentucky was, but it was slinky and awesome. Anyone know it?!
I believe it was First Class by Jack Harlow, who's from Louisville. It's not a very good song IMO, but it does sample Glamorous by Fergie.

Guess regardless the fact it is so fun and cooler than "state of x votes x number for x candidate" has to be done so why not make it fun? Some of y'all are apparently willing to forget where you/we were 6 weeks ago?

"And now the Northern Mariana Islands!!!"

70% of the audience texting "TIL - The Northern Mariana Islands are a thing"

Judging from the comments of right-wingers to various tweets on the Democratic Convention or the Democratic ticket, Trumpers at this point seem to hate Walz much more than Harris. And I suspect the reason is because Walz isn't afraid to go right at them and mock them and Dear Leader very effectively, and because he's the one who helped popularize the whole "weirdo" theme that has driven many of them to distraction. In their social media comments they're already calling him a "pathological liar" about his military service, about his wife getting IVF, and so on. And what must really kill them is that none of their attacks seem to be working, and he remains far more popular than Vance. Couldn't have happened to a nicer or more deserving bunch.

Back