Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
If they were trying to get rid of the "weird" label, this is surely the way to do it.

The people that spoke about the right to choose an abortion was very powerful. And you know Trump has paid for a woman to have an abortion in the past.

Last edited:
MSNBC covered the RNC. Conspiracy theory busted.

Also, MSNBC showed plenty of the protests, especially the violence you claim wasn't covered.

This took me 2 minutes btw.

Yeah, you got me with my big conspiracy theory. You shared a couple of videos, same as Fox did of J6. Then Fox spun it all sorts of different ways to downplay it. MSNBC did the same, showed a few glimpses, then downplayed it stressing over and over again how these were extremely isolated incidents and the vast majority of people breaking curfew were peaceful loving protestors. Their reporting was so far off and lacking. There was looting in major cities, breaking storefront glass and beating the shit out of innocent white business owners, it was disgusting and a militant style uprising.

But you go on with your "it was your typical angry protest movement with just a few bad apples" like the Pubs tried on the floor of the House for J6.

I remember Cuomo on CNN, back when he had a liberal prime time show, "you just can't get anything done in protest without just a LITTLE violence."

Yeah, you got me with my big conspiracy theory. You shared a couple of videos, same as Fox did of J6. Then Fox spun it all sorts of different ways to downplay it. MSNBC did the same, showed a few glimpses, then downplayed it stressing over and over again how these were extremely isolated incidents and the vast majority of people breaking curfew were peaceful loving protestors. Their reporting was so far off and lacking. There was looting in major cities, breaking storefront glass and beating the shit out of innocent white business owners, it was disgusting and a militant style uprising.

But you go on with your "it was your typical angry protest movement with just a few bad apples" like the Pubs tried on the floor of the House for J6.

I remember Cuomo on CNN, back when he had a liberal prime time show, "you just can't get anything done in protest without just a LITTLE violence."
Embarrassing response because you wanted to equate MSNBC to Fox News and you were easily refuted. There's more than the few videos I shared, and plenty of coverage showing the overall reaction to the GF murder. The fact it took me so little time to counter your lazy, irresponsible claim shows you didn't even bother to look for yourself.

I get it. You still carry a lot of GOP baggage. "They do it too" is engrained in you.

At least you're voting for Harris.

Last edited:
Embarrassing response because you wanted to equate MSNBC to Fox News and you were easily refuted. There's more than the few videos I shared, and plenty of coverage showing the overall reaction to the GF murder. The fact it took me so little time to counter your lazy, irresponsible claim shows you didn't even bother to look for yourself.

I get it. You still carry a lot of GOP baggage. "They do it too" is engrained in you.

At least you're voting for Harris.
I will let you have the last word as I know where I am, supposed to be a safe space. And it also derails from the great DNC convention so far.

Back