Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
As a big fan of the tv series Parks and Recreation, I think it would be cool (and hilarious) if they did a bit during the convention where Amy Poehler as Leslie Knope was able to meet president joe Biden (who is Leslie’s crush) and then speak about her admiration for Kamala Harris as a strong powerful woman in politics. 😂

"... President Joe Biden, former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been confirmed as speakers at the convention. Obama and the Clintons delivered speeches during the 2020 DNC, which was largely held virtually to prevent the spread of Covid-19 amid the pandemic.

A source familiar said that former President Jimmy Carter’s grandson Jason Carter is also confirmed to be speaking as a representative for his grandfather. ..."
It’s here. Personally I’m looking forward to it. I will be tuned in.

It's going to be a very big and week-long party, everything is going g our way, let's celebrate every night and continue what has become the great momentum of 2024.
We're too many, too much and too devoted . . !
It's GOTV time.

My wife and older daughter are visiting Chicago for a couple days and they sent me this pic from their hotel room. Yes, the T on the building to the right is the beginning of what you think it is :sick:. Amazing view otherwise.

1000005291.jpg

My wife and older daughter are visiting Chicago for a couple days and they sent me this pic from their hotel room. Yes, the T on the building to the right is the beginning of what you think it is :sick:. Amazing view otherwise.

1000005291.jpg
Are they staying at the Renaissance? That’s one of my go to hotels in Chicago for when I’m there on work, and it has almost that exact view! If I had a nickel for every time I have flipped the double rods in the direction of Trump tower….

Are they staying at the Renaissance? That’s one of my go to hotels in Chicago for when I’m there on work, and it has almost that exact view! If I had a nickel for every time I have flipped the double rods in the direction of Trump tower….
LondonHouse

Looks like it's only a couple blocks from the Renaissance.

The only potential fly in the ointment is if protests become the shiny object that the media chases next week...

Yep

I don't get the idiocy.... These are the ignorant folks that think third parties have a shot or that opposing Hilary was a smart thing.

YOUR OTHER OPTION IS TRUMP! Yeah he's going to be a great friend to Palestine

Protest but don't freaking protest the convention
I didn't follow the GQP convention. Were there massive pro-Palestinian protests at the GQP convention ?

Back