Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
You would think the pro Palestinian protesters would protest the GQP convention in order to confront and pressure the party that licks Bibi's boots and tacitly opposes a ceasefire and a two state solution.

I think that these savvy protesters would understand that there is a distinct possibility that the GQP could win in November and control both Congress and the Executive branch.

Why piss on Kamala's campaign and give the GQP a pass going into November ?

I might have to actually watch this.

Guess I need to check out my streaming options.

At least the big Palestinian protest is scheduled for Monday afternoon.

Tens of thousands of protesters are expected in Chicago’s streets this week, ranging from far-left Gaza advocates to — potentially — far-right supporters of former President Donald Trump, the 2024 Republican presidential nominee.

“I'm seeing the signs of that being a powder keg right now,” John Booras — a former police officer in Chicago’s suburbs and current candidate for U.S. House Illinois District 3 — told Raw Story.

Powder keg or not, Chicago Police — aided by dozens of other local, state and federal law enforcement agencies — are making their presence known at most every turn.

“Trump’s going to spend this week watching the cool kids make fun of him, but—worse than that—he won’t be their sole focus. Democrats didn’t love Hillary Clinton in 2016, they weren’t excited by Biden in 2020, and those campaigns were dominated by Trump.

Trump is about to face something he never has in his nine years in politics. The Democrats’ convention will cement that he is no longer the main character.”

Are they staying at the Renaissance? That’s one of my go to hotels in Chicago for when I’m there on work, and it has almost that exact view! If I had a nickel for every time I have flipped the double rods in the direction of Trump tower….
Speaking of flipping the rods.

I know it's petty, but I flip off every trump sign i pass, except one.

There's one that reads "I'm voting for a convicted felon ". That one i just shake my head in disbelief.

Are they staying at the Renaissance? That’s one of my go to hotels in Chicago for when I’m there on work, and it has almost that exact view! If I had a nickel for every time I have flipped the double rods in the direction of Trump tower….
Staying there in 3 weeks. Only hotel I use in Chicago. Once had an unexpected great view of the marathon crossing the bridge just below my window.

Tens of thousands of protesters are expected in Chicago’s streets this week, ranging from far-left Gaza advocates to — potentially — far-right supporters of former President Donald Trump, the 2024 Republican presidential nominee.

“I'm seeing the signs of that being a powder keg right now,” John Booras — a former police officer in Chicago’s suburbs and current candidate for U.S. House Illinois District 3 — told Raw Story.

Powder keg or not, Chicago Police — aided by dozens of other local, state and federal law enforcement agencies — are making their presence known at most every turn.
Good, peaceful protest is a good thing. Hopefully nothing beyond peaceful protest happens.

Back