Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
Saw a Duke classmate of mine on MSNBC in the crowd. She worked for then senator Harris. So that was neat to see .. She's also an AKA so there is that

But we aren't all Stephen Millers. Most are opposite
I knew J.B. Pritzker back in ‘85 and ‘86. I met him while I was doing field work on David Price’s first campaign. He and many other Duke Democrats were “all-in” on Terry Sanford’s 1986 Senate Campaign.

I knew Terry was doing NO FIELD work in the Triangle (David was running in the 4th Congressional District - which was Wake, Chatham, Orange, Randolph, and Franklin Counties). Terry was going to win Durham going away and he and his top staff knew that David’s campaign would romp in Wake and carry Terry. So, rightly so, Terry’s campaign spent nothing on field work in Durham County or the 4th Congressional District.

So, I tried to recruit J.B. Pritzker and the other d00kies to do field work for David Price.

I had NO IDEA who the Pritzkers were or how wealthy. J.B. was a FAT guy in college.

Back