Democratic National Convention August 19-22 (Chicago) - Kamala DNC speech got 22% more viewer than Trump RNC speech

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 1K
  • Views: 26K
8 people is a borderline WORTHLESS sample.

No. It’s a worthless sample.
I mean yeah from a math angle, it's worthless but to nyc's point, these 'pointless' TV segments don't usually pan out like that.

Everyone' just riding the sugar high!

11RL591fQqrlqNfTgk.webp

Imagine thinking this clip is bad for Kamala and wanting so badly to emphasize your brilliant point that you repost your critique at 2:22 AM with video of the crowd going apeshit and her thanking them repeatedly for their support.

Imagine being sooo wound up after Harris’s speech you call into Fox to complain and they freak out, claim the news version of they have something cooking on the oven that’s going to burn and basically hang up on you, and so you call into NewsMax after Midnight to continue your rant and THEN post your NewsMax rant to make sure people see you melt down …

Donald Trump Wow GIF by ADWEEK

For folks who didn’t see it, Kamala absolutely kicked ass in her address last night.

You don’t get to see people rise to the occasion so forcefully and effectively very often in politics.

I’m sure she’ll have her stumbles in the next 74 days (and beyond) because everyone does, but my goodness I was so damned impressed last night.

Kamala Harris Dnc GIF by PBS News

For folks who didn’t see it, Kamala absolutely kicked ass in her address last night.

You don’t get to see people rise to the occasion so forcefully and effectively very often in politics.

I’m sure she’ll have her stumbles in the next 74 days (and beyond) because everyone does, but my goodness I was so damned impressed last night.

Kamala Harris Dnc GIF by PBS News
She stepped up like MJ in '82.

Wow. Watching CNN debrief of undecided PA voters — 8 folks undecided, 6 broke to Harris, one guy for Trump and one woman says she just won’t vote. You don’t usually see these things break hard like that.

One common critique was lack of policy details.
If you were undecided, truly, and last night caused you to break for Trump, you weren't undecided at all. You just wanted people to think you had ethics but you really have zero

If you were undecided, truly, and last night caused you to break for Trump, you weren't undecided at all. You just wanted people to think you had ethics but you really have zero
I've been extremely skeptical of these "focus groups" since Trump's first run in 2016. In 2016 or 2020 CNN got fooled by a focus group of of supposedly undecided women voters, and it turned out that they were all Republicans and Trump supporters. After nine years of Trump I find it highly unlikely that any of these "undecideds" are sincere. I mean, it's nice that 6 or 7 of them decided to support Kamala, but you could tell from the way that some of them were talking that they were already leaning that way, and probably weren't truly undecided at all.

Back