GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 775
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
These images and statements really make me sick. How can anyone look at this and think racism is not a huge problem in this country? It's truly depressing that so many in this country support this kind of trash.
Decades and decades of pump priming by the right-wing propaganda machine means that a large portion of the country is willing to reject reality as long as it comports with their pre-existing beliefs.

Last edited:
Decades and decades of pump priming by the right-wing propaganda means that a large portion of the country is willing to reject reality as long as it comports with their pre-existing beliefs.
Doesn't need to be pre-existing beliefs, it can be literally any idea or concept they want to install, as long as it delivers the delicious dopamine hit that comes along with buying into it.

Doesn't need to be pre-existing beliefs, it can be literally any idea or concept they want to install, as long as it delivers the delicious dopamine hit that comes along with buying into it.
True, we’re now at the point where, as long as it is from Trump’s mouth, they’ll believe anything. Specifically in regard to the Haitian stuff, I think it plays on the pre-existing fears that a lot of people in rural areas have of immigrants (especially black and brown immigrants who don’t speak English).

These images and statements really make me sick. How can anyone look at this and think racism is not a huge problem in this country? It's truly depressing that so many in this country support this kind of trash.
Yeah, that Libs of Tik Tok tweet complaining that Maxine Waters said these posts about Haitians eating pets is racist because they're black - what the hell is one supposed to think at all these AI-generated memes of black people (some dressed like primitive tribesmen) chasing down Dear Leader and whatever pets he's carrying? Of course it's racist as hell. The racism is about as blatant as one can get. And I said earlier, Trump is well known for his dislike of pets, which makes this even richer.

If it wasn’t posted to her account, I’d have thought this was fake. The darkness, the scary music….. hold me.

Last edited:
The people making these cat and duck memes are making them tongue firmly in cheek, right? I mean, those are making fun of Trump, right?

If it wasn’t posted to her account, I’d have thought this was fake. The darkness, the scary music…..

This is kind of perfect. After being completely invisible for 3.5 years, the first we hear from Melania is a dark, whiny, baseless conspiracy theory about something that impacts not a single person in the country other than Donald Trump. Maybe he really did finally find his soulmate.

Back