GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 775
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
I had no idea about this Haitian immigrant accusation but from what I've seen here it would seem to me to be one of the more overtly racist things said or done by Donald Trump in his life...and that's saying an awful lot.
The Central Park Five is really hard to top.

1725994274518.jpeg

To be honest, ppl bringing that stuff here doesn't help.
I somewhat appreciate it since I don’t get to see it myself. It’s like a curated Twitter feed where we can all talk about how absurd it is in solidarity with one another. Makes me feel slightly better, and it’s helpful to know what the latest reactionary flavor of the day is when you have to counter their arguments IRL.

The people making these cat and duck memes are making them tongue firmly in cheek, right? I mean, those are making fun of Trump, right?
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

We've reached the point where so much of what comes from MAGAland seems like self-parody, it's really hard to know what's legit and what's not.

Vance calling the media cry babies for seeking the truth while essentially saying "who cares if these stories are true or not, keep posting racist, xenophobic AI-generated images to propagandize the electorate" is very on-brand for today's Republican party.
Also, Kamala did not brag about giving them "amnesty." Temporary protected status is not amnesty. And anyone who receives that status is, in fact, lawfully present in the country.

Vance knows that but he's such a fucking pathological liar.

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

We've reached the point where so much of what comes from MAGAland seems like self-parody, it's really hard to know what's legit and what's not.
My assumption is troll farm and bot accounts until proven otherwise.

In the wake of the 2004 Haitian earthquake, lots of Haitians moved to where I grew-up in Eastern NC. And all my hometown has to show for it is the largest turkey processing plant on the
face of the earth on the outskirts of town and the largest pork processing plant on the face of the earth about 25 miles away. So I don't know about cats, dogs, or ducks, but if you are a turkey or a pig, you'd best stay away from my hometown or the Haitians will get ya.

In the wake of the 2004 Haitian earthquake, lots of Haitians moved to where I grew-up in Eastern NC. And all my hometown has to show for it is the largest turkey processing plant on the
face of the earth on the outskirts of town and the largest pork processing plant on the face of the earth about 25 miles away. So I don't know about cats, dogs, or ducks, but if you are a turkey or a pig, you'd best stay away from my hometown or the Haitians will get ya.
So they're responsible for my turkey and my bacon?

God bless those Haitians.

Yeah, it’s kind of crazy the party of Noem and Romney is complaining about what anybody else does with family pets.
No, what I mean is, you can get a good dinner by stealing your neighbor's cat... No, wait. It's gotta be your cat.

Back