GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 775
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
I can’t emphasize the lunacy and reliance on using AI images for promoting whatever batshit crazy thought the Republican Party is going for. This would be bad for a small sized family owned company to use as way to communicate, but for an entire political party to promote and use this sort of thing is absolutely deranged. It 100% has to be satirical at this point.

I can’t emphasize the lunacy and reliance on using AI images for promoting whatever batshit crazy thought the Republican Party is going for. This would be bad for a small sized family owned company to use as way to communicate, but for an entire political party to promote and use this sort of thing is absolutely deranged. It 100% has to be satirical at this point.
Deranged is the operative word.

Hell, Trump HATES pets, animals...and humans that aren't white and male.

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

We've reached the point where so much of what comes from MAGAland seems like self-parody, it's really hard to know what's legit and what's not.
Same.

Half the stuff they put out looks like what I would make up if I was just trying to mock them. But I guess it works?

If it wasn’t posted to her account, I’d have thought this was fake. The darkness, the scary music….. hold me.

The more telling thing about Melania is that she's been virtually absent on the campaign trail this year - AWOL. She appeared with him at the GOP Convention and that's about it. It's clear that they live pretty much separate lives now - her at their penthouse in NYC, him at Mar-a-Lago in Florida. She was probably paid to do this video. It's still a crap conspiracy commercial, though.

On the plus sides, the reactions indicate that even MAGA know their guy got his click cleaned. They are chugging all the beat Conspiracy Copium MAGA can churn out as fast as it can be theorized.

Well, still some denial, too.

This is the problem for Republicans that they have been completely captured by right-wing media; they can no longer accept basic facts without having them “contextualized” in a way that reinforces their previous beliefs.

It can’t be that Kamala won the debate, it has to be that there’s a conspiracy and she cheated.

It can’t be that immigrants can become part of a community, they have to be savages stealing and eating dogs and cats.

It can’t be that the effects of human activities can harm the earth, it has to be that climate change is a hoax.

When you lose the ability to accept new facts, especially ones that don’t agree with your worldview, you consign yourselves to conspiracy theories and alternative facts.

This is the problem for Republicans that they have been completely captured by right-wing media; they can no longer accept basic facts without having them “contextualized” in a way that reinforces their previous beliefs.

It can’t be that Kamala won the debate, it has to be that there’s a conspiracy and she cheated.

It can’t be that immigrants can become part of a community, they have to be savages stealing and eating dogs and cats.

It can’t be that the effects of human activities can harm the earth, it has to be that climate change is a hoax.

When you lose the ability to accept new facts, especially ones that don’t agree with your worldview, you consign yourselves to conspiracy theories and alternative facts.
When you grow up believing you have a Big Buddy in the Sky who does miracles, changes things for his followers, forgives you for your mistakes and punishes others for theirs and clearly likes you and yours best, you don't actually ever live in a reality based world.

I was pondering last night about what policies that Republicans support are ones that Jesus would support despite so many evangelicals flocking to Trump's banner.

How long do you guys think it will take for some huge Trump supporter in Springfield to start murdering dogs and accusing Haitian immigrants of doing it?

Back