GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 783
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
I'd love to ask Dave to explain exactly how Haitian immigrants are affecting his life and quality of life. My guess is he wouldn't be able to answer, because they haven't. So much for Christ's teaching about being welcoming of strangers. And this whole incident also shows the total hypocrisy of all these churches and Christian missionaries around the country who have traveled to Haiti over the years to help people there. In Haiti they're poor people who need God's love and help from American Christians. When they immigrate here these same Christians evidently want nothing to do with them, and almost no Evangelicals have spoken up in their defense.
He's picking up canned goods from a food shelter. Of course he's going to blame anyone but himself for his lot in life. Typical Trumpist asshole.

I've decided that the Trump's potential visit to Springfield is because his campaign has realized that when voters hear Kama Harris' message she wins and he loses.

This is a conscious decision to suck all the oxygen out of the room so her voice can't get though. How much coverage of her recent interviews has broken through? Basically none.

Also, the "sometime in the next two weeks" is a deliberate stratagem. He's using the uncertainty and extended timeline to milk it for all it's worth.

I've decided that the Trump's potential visit to Springfield is because his campaign has realized that when voters hear Kama Harris' message she wins and he loses.

This is a conscious decision to suck all the oxygen out of the room so her voice can't get though. How much coverage of her recent interviews has broken through? Basically none.

Also, the "sometime in the next two weeks" is a deliberate stratagem. He's using the uncertainty and extended timeline to milk it for all it's worth.
When they basically proclaimed they were going to get nasty from here out until the election, this is the exact strategy. Just take up all the airspace possible, and then treat that as if Harris is hiding out because the media doesnt want to cover normal, they want to cover batshit insanity.

Back