Harris v. Trump Debate Thread | DEBATE DISCUSSION THREAD

If this is like a game thread, are people going to get upset when Kamala misses a wide open dunk opportunity on Trump? Or are they going to get mad at the refs when they don't call a personal foul on Trump? Or is this going to be a positive thread where everyone is excited for the home team?
The Biden debate was basically when nyc was about to jump off a building with gloom

I didn’t watch the Biden debate because I figured it would be a shit show. I’m looking forward to this one though. I think Kamala whips his ass.

The Biden debate was basically when nyc was about to jump off a building with gloom
I literally turned the debate off 45 seconds in. I could tell it was going to be a disaster and I cannot sit through disasters. Kinda like the Bunting years in football and the Doherty years in basketball. I would record the game and then fastforward to see if we could be competitive. Usually, I'd just delete the recording before getting very far.

If this is like a game thread, are people going to get upset when Kamala misses a wide open dunk opportunity on Trump? Or are they going to get mad at the refs when they don't call a personal foul on Trump? Or is this going to be a positive thread where everyone is excited for the home team?
"Home team?"

I didn’t watch the Biden debate because I figured it would be a shit show. I’m looking forward to this one though. I think Kamala whips his ass.
I couldn't bring myself to watch the Biden/Trump debate either. I'm still undecided whether or not I will watch tonight. There's just so much on the line.

It's pretty wild how many children or young kids I hear saying Donald Trump sucks or is a bad person.
in my daughter's pre-school a few years back, in Canada I might ad, they used to play a game called "run away from Trump." According to her teacher the kids came up with the game and Trump was a monster trying to eat the other kids.

This pre-debate coverage is atrocious. The continuing normalization of Trump’s lies and fear mongering is unprecedented.
If Kamala makes a single factual mistake or flubs a line or has even a few seconds of not being able to remember something tonight then I fully expect all of the news media - not just Fox but everybody - to be all over it. And meanwhile Trump can pretty much say or do anything tonight and no one in the media will give a damn. The double standard is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Back