I do want conservatives on here

Just so we are extraordinarily clear about the motivation of the overwhelming vast majority of conservative message board posters, and with a hat tip to our friend JCTarHeel who posted this screenshot on the old ZZLP, one of the old board MAGAs posted this over on Tiger Droppings, asking them to come over to this new board to troll it. It was never about moderators.

IMG_3092.jpeg

don't get me started on negative vs positive on a sports board. Two terms I would ban in a heart beat "soft" and "sunshine pumper."

That phrase "sunshine pumper" always cracked me up...it's like dude just hang a sign around your neck that says "I failed at my life now im coming for yours"

Hilariously, that poster also said that “Losing Silent Sam was a tough day.”

I don’t care what ideology you are, if a friggin’ statue being removed from a college campus six years ago still triggers you, you need therapy.

IMG_3089.png

Just so we are extraordinarily clear about the motivation of the overwhelming vast majority of conservative message board posters, and with a hat tip to our friend JCTarHeel who posted this screenshot on the old ZZLP, one of the old board MAGAs posted this over on Tiger Droppings, asking them to come over to this new board to troll it. It was never about moderators.

IMG_3092.jpeg
Get ready

Get ready
To their credit, most of the posters were a little incredulous as to why he thought they would have any interest in coming to troll another board. I imagine if Trump wins in November we might see some trolls from other boards but otherwise I doubt it, not in any considerable number anyway.

While you might see a post or user disrupting things for a moment, this software makes dealing with trolls quick work. Further, it can detect banned users trying to get around things by using VPNs, alternate emails, etc.

It's almost like a 'bring it on' deal because I'd marvel at how well this software works but initially, you'd see a bunch of idiots trying to cause chaos so I'll just hope it doesn't come to them coming over here to troll.

Guess we'll see how it plays out. Thanks for the heads up.

I'd like to clear up a misconception in this post, no one was ever banned for calling someone a "libtard" alone. It's simply a false statement.

All that would have happened when someone was called a "libtard" is that -tard would be changed to -****. If a poster repeatedly kept doing it they would get a request by PM to stop since it is a form of evading the filter. And then if they kept going with it they would likely get a warning to knock it off. And only then if they kept going would there be a chance of a ban.

Lols. Why are you lying when people that are familiar with your moderating, your personal attacks, and people that you banned are over here?

You banned me, who was on that site for 15 or 20 years, without a warning or a suspension. I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

Congrats on getting that more homogeneous board that you wanted. Sorry it didn't last that long. Truly I am. I really liked it.

Lols. Why are you lying when people that are familiar with your moderating, your personal attacks, and people that you banned are over here?

You banned me, who was on that site for 15 or 20 years, without a warning or a suspension. I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

Congrats on getting that more homogeneous board that you wanted. Sorry it didn't last that long. Truly I am. I really liked it.
Are you really suggesting you were banned for one use of the term "libtard"?

Because I'm confident that is not at all correct.

Back