JD Vance Catch-all | “we have to destroy the universities in this country”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 835
  • Views: 18K
  • Politics 
Oh yeah, Roger Stone is certainly qualified to determine what is normal and what isn't. He is as strange and bizarre as anyone in Trump's orbit. There's a picture of him dressed in a lavender (I believe) outfit with a top hat that makes him look like a cartoon villain from the "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" movie. Stone is the epitome of weirdness.

Oh yeah, Roger Stone is certainly qualified to determine what is normal and what isn't. He is as strange and bizarre as anyone in Trump's orbit. There's a picture of him dressed in a lavender (I believe) outfit with a top hat that makes him look like a cartoon villain from the "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" movie. Stone is the epitome of weirdness.
Didn’t Stone and his wife pay someone to have sex with Stone’s wife while Stone watched?

Stone also has a tattoo of Richard Milhouse Nixon on his back.

That’s weird.

So, what are we thinking the chances are that Trump dumps JD?

One of the funniest moments from the 2016 GOP primaries was the video clip of very low-energy Jeb Bush speaking to a group and there was dead silence, and Bush suddenly stops and says, almost pathetically, "please applaud." I believe many regarded Jeb as the frontrunner when the primaries started, but anyone who wonders why he lost so badly should just watch that video clip.
I think it was "please clap". I think about those early 2016 primaries a lot. Overall, Jeb was a bad, but not necessarily awful, choice to be the anointed GOP frontrunner at the beginning. Jeb had some strengths, but his weaknesses were almost lab-created to exploited by Trump. Trump was a longshot joke up until the point he used Jeb as a punching bag in those early debates.

I will always wonder whether Trumpism would have died in the cradle if the Rs had frontran like a Paul Ryan, or really anyone except Jeb.

It's kind of amazing how much power Peter Thiel wields to completely transform JD from seemingly normal American guy to whatever he is today.

It does seem like he was a basically normal, considerate person up until a few short years ago. Still now, he's sort of polite in his presentation of weird positions. He doesn't strike me as a naturally mean person.

I'm guessing he has baked his noggin on right wing internet and podcasts, and I mean weirder stuff than what's on fox news.

I don’t know why Vance wanted to pursue this in the first place. I guess it’s the thrill of the chaise.
I have no idea why anyone would want to be associated with Trump in any way when they already have some measure of success. It's a recipe for ruin.

I don’t know why Vance wanted to pursue this in the first place. I guess it’s the thrill of the chaise.

I’m guessing he thought Trump had a chance to win but also a good chance Trump wouldn’t live through his term. So Vance could run for two terms as an incumbent under the age of 50.

I’m guessing he thought Trump had a chance to win but also a good chance Trump wouldn’t live through his term. So Vance could run for two terms as an incumbent under the age of 50.
I think he rightly believed that Vance would do anything he says to do, no matter how illegal or immoral.

Trump is absolutely not thinking about his own death. A narcissist can't envision the world without them in it.

Back