Our faithful followers! (Tim Walz approves this pet thread)

• Thread starter Thread starter CLT Heel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 89
  • Views: 1K

CLT Heel

Exceptional Member
ZZL Supporter
This campaign is quickly becoming a contrast of opposites, and that includes our faithful companions, our pets. Someone suggested we start a dog thread, but Iā€™ll leave this open to include all you crazy cat ladies out there too. šŸ˜†

Mine are Rosie (4 yrs old) and Luna (2 yrs old). Rosieā€™s the traditional pug, while Luna is a Brindle pug with a little Boston Terrier in her (less than 25%).
IMG_5435.jpeg

Our 9 year old cat Apricot, but I just call her Bratā€¦if youā€™re a cat owner, youā€™ll understand.

Unfortunately had to put down our 15 year old Boston Terrier this past winter. Havenā€™t gotten another dog yet, but will eventually.

IMG_1943.jpeg

Our 9 year old cat Apricot, but I just call her Bratā€¦if youā€™re a cat owner, youā€™ll understand.

Unfortunately had to put down our 15 year old Boston Terrier this past winter. Havenā€™t gotten another dog yet, but will eventually.

IMG_1943.jpeg
Sincere condolences on your loss, RMH. Losing them is obviously the worst part of having them but IMHO, the joy outweighs the grief.

We have a gray tuxedo cat. Turns 15 sometime around now. Showed up out of nowhere as a kitten when we got home from Kenan after a limp 16-3 loss to Virginia in 2009. He improved my sour mood immediately. Most people-person cat I've ever been around. Sleeps beside my head every night. He's great with my kids (4 and 1). My dude's absolutely regal. Best pet I've ever had.

We just found out he's got an oral cancer and we'll have to put him down in the next few weeks/months. Sucks big time. I'm gonna be a f*ckin mess when the time comes. Anyway, he's now got free roam of the house and can eat whatever he wants - people food included.

Back