Our faithful followers! (Tim Walz approves this pet thread)

• Thread starter Thread starter CLT Heel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 89
  • Views: 1K
Bassetts were my dream dog before we went with pugs, and in hindsight, I think they would be a bit large for our family right now, but I love them!
The bassets are brother and sister. Gus and Ginny. Ginny is completely blind now. She had glaucoma in both eyes. But if you didn't know she was blind it would be hard to tell with the way she gets around.

Today, August 8, 2024 is INTERNATIONAL CAT DAY - And in as much as the OP said "...open to include all you crazy cat ladies..."
I present you all with: Stella, Dario, Cleo, Meeks and RoyDean (Yup, you read that right - MEEKS and ROYDEAN); Claire - who is no longer with us can be seen peeking out just a bit there...
IMG_2211sleeping kittens watching TV.jpegIMG_2183Stella and Dario.jpegIMG_2113Dario.jpegCleo Photo.jpegCats2.jpegIMG_0770.jpeg

This is Frances. She is about 11 years old and is quite the creature of habit. She waits outside our door every morning at 6:30 for breakfast and MUST pick the spoon clean if all traces of canned food before proceeding to her bowl. She magically appears every day at 9:30am and 3:30 pm for her treats. She is NOT a fan of thunderstorms.IMG_20240110_133511261.jpg

My avatar is my dog, Mason, who passed in May. He was my best friend. I miss him every day.
Sounds like you and I were/are still going through it at about the same time, Wheels. My main man, Elvis, passed away in May as well.
IMG_1040.jpeg
I empathize; it sucks. It really sucks. Mind if I ask if you have other pets? Or, if not, if you’ve given any thoughts to getting a new friend? I only ask because I’ve never been without a dog for this long in my life and am atill not quite ready to move on. Wondering where you were on the subject.

Back