Photos you’ve taken

There are old cemeteries all over Piedmont NC with tombstones with a Lauburu Cross on them. I have absolutely no reason why. I like this one because it was for a little boy who was three and half years old when he died and has a bird on top. This tombstone and many others like were made by what is called the Swizegood School of furniture makers. They used furniture making tools to carve the markers out of soapstone. That the soapstone was infused with quartz us why they have lasted so long. The inscription reads, "Farewell my parents here below. Though much you do me love. My Jesus calls and I must go. To reign with him above."

ac_williams_fc4+ccw_dove.JPG

If that’s your backyard, I will find you and hurt you. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Obviously - just joking.
1st pic is Kaka'ako Waterfront Park, a spot i like to surf when waves are overhead. 2nd is Hanauma Bay Ridge Hike. Pics 3 and 4 are from just outside our bedroom, late afternoon and night pics(**courtesy wife pic included) with Koko Crater in the distance. 5th pic is by the Halona Blowhole on the other side of Koko Crater, between Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach.

As for the vicious threat mentioned above, I have decided to overlook it as our townhome is going on the market next Monday and I will be leaving it behind whenever it sells. However, I do work for the DOD and have a confetti releasing drone circling your current location in case I change my mind.

Yes, I will be leaving paradise, again, and will be relocating to Raleigh. Both of our sets of parents live in Raleigh(mid 70s-lower 80s), and two of my step daughters go to State. My third step daughter graduated high school here, and has already moved back. We couldn't have her sisters be responsible for her, and my flight attendant wife is hardly ever home now due to her schedule. Several reasons brought us to this decision, but I cannot say I am very thrilled.

Last edited:
I always liked that spot. Nice photo!
Thanks, it's one of my favorites that I have ever taken. A quick shower came thru while making the timelapse video and then I turned around and saw the rainbow appear. The movie From Here to Eternity and 50 First Dates had scenes filmed there.

1st pic is Kaka'ako Waterfront Park, a spot i like to surf when waves are overhead. 2nd is Hanauma Bay Ridge Hike. Pics 3 and 4 are from just outside our bedroom, late afternoon and night pics(**courtesy wife pic included) with Koko Crater in the distance. 5th pic is by the Halona Blowhole on the other side of Koko Crater, between Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach.

As for the vicious threat mentioned above, I have decided to overlook it as our townhome is going on the market next Monday and I will be leaving it behind whenever it sells. However, I do work for the DOD and have a confetti releasing drone circling your current location in case I change my mind.

Yes, I will be leaving paradise, again, and will be relocating to Raleigh. Both of our sets of parents live in Raleigh(mid 70s-lower 80s), and two of my step daughters go to State. My third step daughter graduated high school here, and has already moved back. We couldn't have her sisters be responsible for her, and my flight attendant wife is hardly ever home now due to her schedule. Several reasons brought us to this decision, but I cannot say I am very thrilled.

That sucks. I’ll buy you a drink when you get to Raleigh.

Back