Questions/Answers + Suggestions

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 104
  • Views: 813
Thank you for reminding me of that. I will swap in a UNC logo but that style you are referring to is the default style that the people who made this forum created. My plan is to have several options for people to pick from.
UNC Logo? Gonna undo that style with the quickness lol 😂

Rock, let us know if we can contribute to your costs or otherwise for your amazing efforts here.
Thanks! I'll eat the cost for now to ensure we get up and running and hopefully endure!

So how do we embed a tweet?
I will post a guide by tomorrow of how to do a lot of stuff. But, if you want to post a URL, YouTube, Twitter link, and a whole host of other media types, you can generally just throw the link in the post and it will work.

You can check if it works by clicking the preview button in the top right of the post which will show you what it would look like were you to post it. After you're done looking, click the preview button again to get out of it.

I'm highly recommended SnoopRob as a Moderator for this site!
Hope he will join us.
Yeah, I need help with who should moderate this place if we start to take off. Definitely want people in charge that have the pulse on things. I'm a beginner to ZZLPolitics at only 6 months!

Is there any way to make the images we post a bit smaller? I've noticed nycfan's Trump "truths" come out gigantic on the page. I'm assuming other images come out just as large.

This is actually pretty great, Rock...I wasn't expecting to be this impressed....but yea, this just might work

Is there any way to make the images we post a bit smaller? I've noticed nycfan's Trump "truths" come out gigantic on the page. I'm assuming other images come out just as large.
Yes. It has to do with posting the full image or posting the thumbnail which is an option when you upload media. I can probably set the % size of the image somewhere.. will try and get it before I get some ZZZs.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

One question I have: is it possible to put a back to forum link at the bottom of a thread? (I don't what can be edited) I suppose I could just swipe left on the trackpad, but my muscle memory has me clicking the lower link to go back to topics.

No biggie on this Just curious. Thanks!

Another thing that I have gotten too used to on 247 is the ability to reply quote to a post then get returned back to where you were in the thread after you hit reply.

Thanks! I'll eat the cost for now to ensure we get up and running and hopefully endure!

Rock, let us know if we can contribute to your costs or otherwise for your amazing efforts here.
Was going to say I'll chip in (and I will), but how would I simply exit out of a reply before posting it? I tried the back arrow and then hitting the reply button on another post, but the reply window (now to both Rock's and nycfan's posts) is embedded at the bottom of the page..

In short, how do you make the reply window go away from the bottom of the page if you change your mind about replying to a post after you've hit the reply button?

Maybe something I'm overlooking, but a button to "return to topics" would be nice. As is now, I have to click "Forums" then "Main" to return to topics.
At IC I used to just hit the main browser back arrow, which I liked..

Back