Rashad McCants

My folks, why do you care?
why do you? i haven't thought about the situation since the Gilbert Arenas' podcast kerfuffle back in February.

this is an internet message board, dude. we talk about things. someone posted this thread and many of us, myself included, were incredulous at one of the first responses and then again at many of your responses.

"rashad mccants has done no wrong and should be universally supported and showered with praise by UNC fans" is simply an insane take to those of us who have been living here on earth 1 since rashad started publicly dumping all over Roy and the program about a decade ago.

why do you? i haven't thought about the situation since the Gilbert Arenas' podcast kerfuffle back in February.

this is an internet message board, dude. we talk about things. someone posted this thread and many of us, myself included, were incredulous at one of the first responses and then again at many of your responses.

"rashad mccants has done no wrong and should be universally supported and showered with praise by UNC fans" is simply an insane take to those of us who have been living here on earth 1 since rashad started publicly dumping all over Roy and the program about a decade ago.
It is pretty simply, and for the Walmart fans out there, don’t bash players.

It’s not hard.

I generally agree with this premise but McCants may the exception to your rule.

Everyone can be held accountable.
Yeah if you’re a fan that just constantly puts down guys currently on the team for not playing up to whatever standard you have then that can get trashy pretty quickly. The situation with McCants is obviously different than that though.

lol i have no idea, not familiar with his work over there.

i've been spending less and less time on IC since this board opened. its comparatively miserable.

there are several posters who dominate every thread with constant negativity and shitposting.
This entire thread is about shitting on McCants.

Back