Rashad McCants

How cute. A Walmart fan trying to tell me what’s up. I don’t bash players when they longer are useful to me.

Damn, man. Your head is dented.

There are tons and tons of players who are no longer useful to us fans. Tell us which other ones we "bash" just because they're no longer useful...I'll wait.

I didn’t attend UNC and couldn’t care less about Rashad McCants.

That said, Harold’s not totally wrong. It’s an odd position to take, by liberals no less, that a person suffering from mental illness is not worthy of a helping hand due to their actions while suffering from mental illness.

That said, Harold’s not totally wrong. It’s an odd position to take, by liberals no less, that a person suffering from mental illness is not worthy of a helping hand due to their actions while suffering from mental illness.
What does liberals have to do with this topic? Is politics so ingrained in your daily life that it affects how you think about everything? You already stated you couldn't care less about this topic, but you certainly thought it was a good opportunity to take a political shot. JFC.

Damn, man. Your head is dented.

There are tons and tons of players who are no longer useful to us fans. Tell us which other ones we "bash" just because they're no longer useful...I'll wait.

What does liberals have to do with this topic? Is politics so ingrained in your daily life that it affects how you think about everything? You already stated you couldn't care less about this topic, but you certainly thought it was a good opportunity to take a political shot. JFC.
lol…it was some what complimentary to liberals. The implication being that pubs don’t take mental illness as seriously and would have no problem turning their back on someone.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting that Rashad isn’t worthy of a helping hand. And I would imagine that Carolina Basketball & individuals associated with it have offered and would continue to offer him the opportunity to get the kind of help he needs.

But In lieu of getting help and making the appropriate changes in his life, the next best option isn’t to rugsweep everything and pretend none of the last almost 20 years of BS with Rashad didn’t happen. His actions have consequences and one of those consequences is that he likely doesn’t get invited back for team reunions/award ceremonies.

no, he wasn't there. guy in the bucket hat is Marvin.

i cannot believe that anyone thinks it would be appropriate for him to be there - what he did goes well beyond people being "sensitive" about him saying a hell of a lot more than "some stuff."

he continues to run his mouth about Roy/UNC to this day.

unless/until there's a huge, partly public mea culpa from him to Roy and the rest of the staff / his teammates, dude should never be welcomed on campus again.

I’ve talked shit about the University because it is not perfect.

Does that mean I’m not allowed back on campus?

Dumb post.

Carolina way in your mind equals shit talking former players?
I've not shit talked anybody. I don't really think about McCants at all. Seems like he's the one that burned his bridges. If that's the way he wants it, so be it...

I’m certainly no MalWart fan.
And I’ve never bad mouthed any players (or coaches for that matter).
And I have certainly not badmouthed McCants here or anytime previous. Simply noting that I think he could use some help shows that I care about his well-being.

specifically which words in that post are "bashing?"

Yet there is a sizable number of posters who have no problem bad mouthing players. No thanks
its just one player, singular not plural.

many UNC folks have rightfully taken issue with the guy who has been very publicly slandering a beloved coach/staff and the program now for over a decade.

its just one player, singular not plural.

many UNC folks have rightfully taken issue with the guy who has been very publicly slandering a beloved coach/staff and the program now for over a decade.
I refer to folks only posters on this board.

Don’t bash players. If you are going to cheer for them when things are going well then you cheer for them when things are going bad for them.

These are kids that played for your entertainment and didn’t get paid.

And the Walmart fans to go fuck right off.

Back