Rashad McCants

I didn’t attend UNC and couldn’t care less about Rashad McCants.

That said, Harold’s not totally wrong. It’s an odd position to take, by liberals no less, that a person suffering from mental illness is not worthy of a helping hand due to their actions while suffering from mental illness.
this is a laughable misrepresentation of what's going on here and throwing politics in is really the cherry on top of the clown sundae you've created.

Within the past 12 months McCants claimed, on a widely listened to podcast, that Roy Williams is a racist. He really can go fuck himself, I'm glad he wasn't there.

lol…it was some what complimentary to liberals. The implication being that pubs don’t take mental illness as seriously and would have no problem turning their back on someone.
Mental illness is a very broad term. Plenty of people struggle with some type of mental illness but are still capable of using good judgment, making good decisions, and being responsible for their actions. To whatever extent McCants struggles with some type of mental illness, I highly doubt it has caused him to say all the things he has continuously said or that it justifies what he has said.

Also, just because people have criticized McCants for saying the things he has said doesn’t mean they don’t want him get help to deal any mental illness he may have and hope for the best for him in that regard.

Mental illness is a very broad term. Plenty of people struggle with some type of mental illness but are still capable of using good judgment, making good decisions, and being responsible for their actions. To whatever extent McCants struggles with some type of mental illness, I highly doubt it has caused him to say all the things he has continuously said or that it justifies what he has said.

Also, just because people have criticized McCants for saying the things he has said doesn’t mean they don’t want him get help to deal any mental illness he may have and hope for the best for him in that regard.
It goods a little beyond criticism. Right? People are seeking to ostracize him from the school and the team.

I refer to folks only posters on this board.

Don’t bash players. If you are going to cheer for them when things are going well then you cheer for them when things are going bad for them.

These are kids that played for your entertainment and didn’t get paid.

And the Walmart fans to go fuck right off.
At some one’s actions off the court could be reason enough to stop cheering for them.

You’re essentially saying that there is nothing an athlete could do that would warrant fans to stop supporting them.

That’s BS.

At some one’s actions off the court could be reason enough to stop cheering for them.

You’re essentially saying that there is nothing an athlete could do that would warrant fans to stop supporting them.

That’s BS.
Essentially, yes.

If you are only cheering for the players because they entertain you then stick to the nba.

1. It was 10 million
2. That was 2014
3. McCants visited the basketball office in 2020.

perhaps steps were taken to try to welcome him back into the fold after he tried to visit in 2020.

but then he popped off at the mouth AGAIN very publicly earlier this year. his behavior is disrespectful and abusive of Roy and his former teammates.

if/when Roy and the players from that team want to welcome Rashad back into the fold, i suspect that most folks will follow their lead.

perhaps steps were taken to try to welcome him back into the fold after he tried to visit in 2020.

but then he popped off at the mouth AGAIN very publicly earlier this year. his behavior is disrespectful and abusive of Roy and his former teammates.

if/when Roy and the players from that team want to welcome Rashad back into the fold, i suspect that most folks will follow their lead.
My folks, why do you care?

Back