Russian interference & Iranian and Chinese Interference

• Thread starter Thread starter theel4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 132
  • Views: 2K
  • Politics 

Somewhat agree with this but, unbelievably, the details don't narrow it down to just Russia in today's political landscape. Those narratives are also pervasive within the MAGA community so the funding could have come from the American right. I'm sure these grifters didn't want to know for the sake of plausible deniability. Either way, they shouldn't be let off the hook for propagandizing their listeners.

I'm disappointed Putin would endorse Harris because certain folks will vote for Trump based on that endorsement.
I mean, this is expected, right?

Putin is a known quantity. Russia has a verified history of fucking with our elections. Putin/Russia have intervened on Trump’s behalf previously.

This is a logical extension of his/their intervention.

Publicly endorse Harris while privately mounting a state-run disinformation/misinformation campaign to support Trump.

I seriously doubt this is going to sway any “undecided” voters.

I mean, this is expected, right?

Putin is a known quantity. Russia has a verified history of fucking with our elections. Putin/Russia have intervened on Trump’s behalf previously.

This is a logical extension of his/their intervention.

Publicly endorse Harris while privately mounting a state-run disinformation/misinformation campaign to support Trump.

I seriously doubt this is going to sway any “undecided” voters.
It's expected that he would endorse a candidate even though Putin has never endorsed a political candidate in the past? No. I would say it's unexpected.

I also doubt it will sway any voters. It'll be forgotten in 2 days.

It's expected that he would endorse a candidate even though Putin has never endorsed a political candidate in the past? No. I would say it's unexpected.

I also doubt it will sway any voters. It'll be forgotten in 2 days.
If you don’t expect it’ll sway any voters, then why the “Dang” response, and why the fret that “certain people will vote for Trump based on that endorsement”? Trolling, as usual?

It’s expected that he would intervene on Trump’s behalf in whatever way he thinks he can.

FTR, let’s take into consideration that this “endorsement” was clearly tongue-in-cheek. I mean, he referenced her “infectious laugh”, which is a nod to red meat for the MAGA crowd.

If you don’t expect it’ll sway any voters, then why the “Dang” response, and why the fret that “certain people will vote for Trump based on that endorsement”? Trolling, as usual?

It’s expected that he would intervene on Trump’s behalf in whatever way he thinks he can.

FTR, let’s take into consideration that this “endorsement” was clearly tongue-in-cheek. I mean, he referenced her “infectious laugh”, which is a nod to red meat for the MAGA crowd.
Honestly I think you are looking to pick a fight and reading into something that just isn't there. Have a good evening.

Honestly I think you are looking to pick a fight and reading into something that just isn't there. Have a good evening.
I simply quoted what you said. Your posts are inconsistent at best, and point to insincerity/trolling. I’m open to other explanations, so feel free to enlighten me.

The DoJ is literally saying they didn't know what was going on:

“The company never disclosed to the influencers or to their millions of followers its ties to RT and the Russian government,” Attorney General Merrick Garland said on Wednesday.

LOL they knew it was shady money from Russia or some other(including Trumpworld) someone who would pay them irrational money compared to their value to provide divisive, racist material on schedule.

They are cooperating or being given the chance to cooperate. They are lucky the are Americans.

LOL they knew it was shady money from Russia or some other(including Trumpworld) someone who would pay them irrational money compared to their value to provide divisive, racist material on schedule.

They are cooperating or being given the chance to cooperate. They are lucky the are Americans.
You should let the DoJ know.

Russia has been meddling in US elections since 2016: they've figure out how to weaponize the virality of social media against the west, nudging here and there. 2016 was FaceBook, 2020 was chats, this time it feels like Twitter and Youtube. Originally I thought they were just baiting the right, throwing chum in the water and let the feeding frenzy begin. This time it feels like there was very explicit cooperation by some crucial gatekeepers...how far does it go?

I still stand by my theory of the long con the Russians have been playing with immigration. No surprise that it has become the main talking point of this election. That was by design.

Back