Second Failed Assassination Attempt on Trump

The first one was looking to take out Trump or Biden because he was a nut looking for attention. The second one was a guy who voted for Trump in 2016 and wanted to take out Trump so another Pub would be the candidate after he realized how much Trump sucked. Dems didn't have anything to do with it, and everything that has been said about Trump is true. Pubs don't have a problem with Trump lying about the immigrants and saying Harris is a communist, though. They are the biggest hypocrites.

Follow his Truth Social feed for when it goes quiet
Dude travels in a 15-car caravan

But, nope.

Man accused of trying to kill Trump wrote a book urging Iran to assassinate the ex-president​

"... “You are free to assassinate Trump,” Routh wrote of Iran in an apparently self-published book in 2023, “Ukraine’s Unwinnable War,” which described the former president as a “fool” and “buffoon” for both the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riots and the “tremendous blunder” of leaving the Iran nuclear deal.

Routh wrote that he once voted for Trump and must take part of the blame for the “child that we elected for our next president that ended up being brainless.”

Routh, 58, was arrested Sunday after authorities say he stalked the GOP presidential nominee as he golfed in West Palm Beach, Florida, with a AK-47-style rifle in an apparent assassination attempt thwarted by the Secret Service. ..."

----

Given's Florida's lenient gun laws, I wonder if authorities saying Routh "stalked" Trump is part of charges they intend to use to hold him for now.

Spoken like someone who as a younger and dumber man tried to ingratiate myself to a couple of rich people and their radar was well tuned.
lol, maybe you were just bad at it?

But seriously - rich people very publicly demonstrate over and over again how susceptible they are to ingratiating yes-men. Trump himself is a great example, along with Musk. I mean Musk basically took himself down the rabbit hole because he was so addicted to the flood of sycophantic attention he got from the likes of Catturd. Certainly there are rich people out there who are discerning and don't put up with BS, but there are plenty whose vanity is easily appealed to by people looking to manipulate them for wealth, power, or whatever else. They are constantly getting taken advantage of, they just don't really notice or care.

lol, maybe you were just bad at it?

But seriously - rich people very publicly demonstrate over and over again how susceptible they are to ingratiating yes-men. Trump himself is a great example, along with Musk. I mean Musk basically took himself down the rabbit hole because he was so addicted to the flood of sycophantic attention he got from the likes of Catturd. Certainly there are rich people out there who are discerning and don't put up with BS, but there are plenty whose vanity is easily appealed to by people looking to manipulate them for wealth, power, or whatever else. They are constantly getting taken advantage of, they just don't really notice or care.
Some are idiots, but most aren't in my experience. Especially the ones who inherited wealth.

Back