Second Failed Assassination Attempt on Trump

I do NOT want to get into any conspiracy theories, but it really is perplexing how this guy knew to be at the golf course in the middle of the night, especially where it’s not clear when Trump decided to play a round of Sunday golf with his benefactor.
If you were trying to find someplace where St. Donald of Mar-a-Lago was going to be and you had absolutely no idea where that place would be, a golf course would not be the worst choice to look. For example, waiting by the front doors of a library all day waiting for St. Donald to show-up would be a complete waste of time.

I do NOT want to get into any conspiracy theories, but it really is perplexing how this guy knew to be at the golf course in the middle of the night, especially where it’s not clear when Trump decided to play a round of Sunday golf with his benefactor.
Yeah, as much as I can’t stand Trump, there’s more to this story.

Well according to morons on Twitter it's because Homeland Security is leaking Trump's travel details to the FBI, who are then trying to carry out the assassination of Trump (of course why the FBI would use a teenager or a crazy and unsophisticated rando as its chosen hit man is beyond me).

Trump tends to play golf on weekends when he's not otherwise busy, especially on Sunday mornings. The course where this occurred is the closest to MAL and the one he tends to play when he's there.

It seems to me that the guy got there in the middle of the night to set up and wait to see if Trump would show up. If dude had been tipped off in some way, he wouldn't have been there 8+ hours early; this sounds more like he was simply playing the odds by being somewhere Trump is known to be at a time Trump is known to be there and hoping that Trump would show up.

If Trump is staying at Mar-a-Lago and has no campaign events scheduled, I’d put the odds of him playing golf nearby as “highly likely.”

Is the course in West Palm Beach where he normally cheats at golf?

Well according to morons on Twitter it's because Homeland Security is leaking Trump's travel details to the FBI, who are then trying to carry out the assassination of Trump (of course why the FBI would use a teenager or a crazy and unsophisticated rando as its chosen hit man is beyond me).
In the minds of the RWNJs, the Deep State is essentially an organization full of Bond villains...able to set up very elaborate plans that get them within minutes of accomplishing their goals while undoing said plans by putting in one easily defeated step that undermines the entire operation.

Remember that you are trying to figure out the actions of someone with some mental disorder. Iirc, the Son of Sam killer was getting advice mentally from his neighbor's dog. Not saying he's that crazy but who knows? Odd behavior happens with odd and not so odd people.

IMG_2840.jpegIMG_2841.jpeg

There is something very Reichstag Fire about the way Trump is tying his hateful rhetoric about Haitians and other immigrants and his wild claims about the debate being rigged to blame Harris (and immigrants) here.

Ah yes, it's all this dangerous rhetoric from the left that's the problem. because the right's rhetoric is all about sunshine and rainbows and kittens. Remind me, which side's insane rhetoric has caused bomb threats and school closings in Springfield, Ohio? Which side's white nationalist rhetoric inspired Dylann Roof and Payton Gendron and Patrick Crusius? Or is it only when someone takes a gun near Trump that rhetoric is somehow the problem?
The entire country’s political rhetoric is out of control. The difference is, I can admit it but you probably think it’s one-sided.

IMG_2840.jpegIMG_2841.jpeg

There is something very Reichstag Fire about the way Trump is tying his hateful rhetoric about Haitians and other immigrants and his wild claims about the debate being rigged to blame Harris (and immigrants) here.
Yeah, Godwin's Law and all, but this shit has gone from "getting a bit Hitlerian" to "this is HItlerian".

If you were trying to find someplace where St. Donald of Mar-a-Lago was going to be and you had absolutely no idea where that place would be, a golf course would not be the worst choice to look. For example, waiting by the front doors of a library all day waiting for St. Donald to show-up would be a complete waste of time.
Or a church would be pointless

The entire country’s political rhetoric is out of control. The difference is, I can admit it but you probably think it’s one-sided.
It's not 50-50 and you damn well know it. It's more like 80-20, and all the crazy shit out there right now is all being spouted by Republicans IN government. Name 1 thing as crazy as ABC moderators being paid off, or cats being eaten, or Kamala practicing witchcraft, or Harris or her campaign saying they hate people who endorse trump like he has with Taylor Swift. Name 1 thing that Dems in leadership positions are saying about anyone that is just straight up made up.

I legit have a feeling of disgust whenever I see one, and unfortunately that's often dozens of times per day. That said, when I see a cybertruck I laugh aloud.
Teslas are all over Hawaii and I see dozens every day. And have actually seen two of the stupid looking cyber trucks here too. One benefit of moving back to NC is I don't have to see so many Teslas. I loathe Elon musk.

Teslas are all over Hawaii and I see dozens every day. And have actually seen two of the stupid looking cyber trucks here too. One benefit of moving back to NC is I don't have to see so many Teslas. I loathe Elon musk.
They are everywhere in the Triangle...especially around Chapel Hill

Back