Second Failed Assassination Attempt on Trump

“…
  • The FBI said Sunday it “is investigating what appears to be an attempted assassination” of Donald Trump. The former president is safe after shots were fired at Trump International Golf Club on Sunday.
  • A Secret Service agent spotted a rifle barrelsticking out of fence and “engaged” with the suspect, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said at a news conference late Sunday afternoon. The gunman was 300 to 500 yards away from Trump, a Secret Service official said.
  • A local sheriff’s office said a man taken into custody was “relatively calm” when detained. The suspect has not been named.
  • President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris are both “relieved to know” that Trump is safe and

Pathetic. This is a variation of “she shouldn’t have shown so much cleavage if she didn’t want to be raped”
He’s not wrong. And your comparison of Trump to an innocent rape victim is gross. There’s nothing innocent about Trump.

Time will tell. Who is this wacko? How old (relatively young like the other guy? Older?) Motive? Political affiliation? How wacko is he (certifiable, or just having a bad day)? Was this a legit attempt at taking life, or is this a publicity stunt, set up by team Trump?

Will this give trump a sympathy bump? If so, how much of one?

How would this make you feel, knowing that there are millions of people who despise you? And the fact that there are apparently more than a couple who hate you so badly they not only want to see you dead, but they’re willing to take you out themselves.

Knowing Trump’s narcissistic tendencies he may be getting off on all of the attention. It may actually be “thrilling” for him. Who knows? Can a narcissist be so sick in the head like that?

Time will tell. Who is this wacko? How old (relatively young like the other guy? Older?) Motive? Political affiliation? How wacko is he (certifiable, or just having a bad day)? Was this a legit attempt at taking life, or is this a publicity stunt, set up by team Trump?

Will this give trump a sympathy bump? If so, how much of one?

How would this make you feel, knowing that there are millions of people who despise you? And the fact that there are apparently more than a couple who hate you so badly they not only want to see you dead, but they’re willing to take you out themselves.

Knowing Trump’s narcissistic tendencies he may be getting off on all of the attention. It may actually be “thrilling” for him. Who knows? Can a narcissist be so sick in the head like that?
Well, he's 58 (correction), his name is Ryan, and he's a republican.

Last edited:
Actually, that's the same thing moat on here have said. Wasn't really an attempt if he didn't get to fire a shot at Trump. And you have the trophy for dumbest arguments on here.
It’s just what he does. If everyone else on here was unanimously arguing that it was an assassination attempt, gtyellowjacket would be arguing that it wasn’t.

I was at least arguing my point without knowing or understanding the intricacies of criminal law as it pertains to intent. Once corrected by someone with an actual background in law, I was more than happy to change my opinion.

It’s just what he does. If everyone else on here was unanimously arguing that it was an assassination attempt, gtyellowjacket would be arguing that it wasn’t.
I guess legally it was an attempt, but not nearly as dramatic as the first attempt. Trump was never really in danger.

I guess legally it was an attempt, but not nearly as dramatic as the first attempt. Trump was never really in danger.
I mean, if you found out someone was lying in wait for you with a rifle but was stopped before you got near him, would you feel like you had been in danger after you found out that info?

I’d think most people would likely have PTSD and need therapy after learning that.

Fortunately, Trump is pathological so he is incapable of having PTSD.

Interested to see the impact of this second assassination attempt on the election.

The rhetoric from the left really never slowed down after the first assassination attempt a couple months ago, which occurred days after Biden publicly talked about putting a “bullseye” on Trump.

Then this week, Harris absurdly calls Trump the largest threat to America since the Civil War, and gee whiz another (less dramatic) assassination attempt.

Until the last couple months it bad been what, 45 years since there was a high-profile attempted assassination attempt on a US politician? Reagan in ‘81…

Interested to see the impact of this second assassination attempt on the election.

The rhetoric from the left really never slowed down after the first assassination attempt a couple months ago, which occurred days after Biden publicly talked about putting a “bullseye” on Trump.

Then this week, Harris absurdly calls Trump the largest threat to America since the Civil War, and gee whiz another (less dramatic) assassination attempt.

Until the last couple months it bad been what, 45 years since there was a high-profile attempted assassination attempt on a US politician? Reagan in ‘81…
There have been several plots/attempts since Reagan 81 - some of them a lot more serious than today.

Will have absolutely zero impact. Donald Trump had a bullet fly by his head and possibly scratched his own ear during the first assassination attempt and people forgot about it in days.

Both times the shooter appears to be a Republican Trump supporter (at some point.) Won't even be a story by Tuesday.

Back