The Music Thread

If I recall, a friend who fell in love with a cousin or something. She was dating Tom Waits.

The girl I was dating at the time loved to throw it in my brother Chuck's face as he was with his soon to be wife.

Speaking of Waits

Are you familiar with John Hammond's Wicked Grin album. It's a really neat album of Tom Waits covers.

Oh no I'm a few days late on GusterChat! Lost and Gone Forever was the soundtrack of my life for basically all of sophomore year of college. They used to write a really good tour blog in that era that I enjoyed reading as well. I think it was Brian that was the main writer but Adam and Ryan would chip in from time to time. I haven't kept up with them as much since they did their version of going electric (Brian using drumsticks) but everything at least through Easy Wonderful I have listened to a lot. The hottest I have ever been in my entire life was when they played an afternoon show at Koka Booth in Cary in mid-August. Good show though.

how about some beach music ?

My favorite ... played it in my 8-track as I cruised in my 1967 mustang convertible :cool:

Click watch on youtube

Back