This thread is totally random

I was looking at some photos on Facebook today of some folks I know who were at the beach this weekend. None of the guys over 40 had any body air. That's not normal.

I was looking at some photos on Facebook today of some folks I know who were at the beach this weekend. None of the guys over 40 had any body air. That's not normal.
I'm not sure that is a question most people can answer.

i've never had any, calvin kline smooth. Trees don't grow on a playground.

Anybody want to buy a used mattress?
Ever stay in a hotel or motel, an Air BnB?
You’ve slept on a used mattress.
Now you can enjoy that same feeling in your own home!
Please DM me for all your mattress purchases.
All proceeds to go to help by beer and cigarettes for my younguns.

Speaking of mattresses, what's up with all these mattress stores, and how do they stay in business? I think they're a front for money laundering.
Exactly! Why buy a new mattress when you can own your very own used mattress for much much less. Hotels and motels routinely purchase new mattresses and that’s when I swoop in and buy their used ones and I can pass theses savings on to you!

Guess that depends on how used. :cool:

I once saw a guy and a girl carrying this horrible mattress. The police stopped them to inquire about it. I believe the police thought the were going somewhere to get busy. The guy said they were taking it home to use. I felt bad for anyone that would have to use that disgusting mattress.

Of course i also had someone take two old twin mattresses out of my trash.

People do what they have to. Helps me to appreciate how fortunate I am.

You didn't spend a career in marketing, I see.

You should lead with something like, "Remember your last great vacation? Make your own home feel like a luxury resort!"

Last time I bought a mattress it came with some kind of try it for x days, free pickup and return if you then bought a different one from them.

So I asked what did they do with the exchanged ones.

He showed me a pile wrapped in plastic that had been thoroughly "cleaned" for sale at huge discounts. After a certain period they got loaded onto a semi trailer out back and eventually sent to some corporate hq and then overseas...

We "air out" each used mattress by strapping them to the top of our 1999 Camry (we don't have a pick up) and riding around town on sunny days. This helps dry out the "spot remover" we use to alleviate "stains" and the DEET bedbug/insect repellent we use. Our used mattresses have that "new" look and smell. We store them inside an abandoned school bus parked down the street. Why pay more for a new mattress - when you can enjoy the comfort of one that was at the local Motel 6 last year for much, much less?

Last time I bought a mattress it came with some kind of try it for x days, free pickup and return if you then bought a different one from them.

He showed me a pile wrapped in plastic that had been thoroughly "cleaned" for sale at huge discounts. After a certain period they got loaded onto a semi trailer out back and eventually sent to some corporate hq and then overseas...
You see, these guys are my biggest competitors...

You didn't spend a career in marketing, I see.

You should lead with something like, "Remember your last great vacation? Make your own home feel like a luxury resort!"
We've tried that line before, but we got busted when it was proven our mattresses have never seen a "luxury" anything. False advertising...

Now several just ask you to donate and provide proof of donation.

When my parents purchased a mattress they returned three before finding one they liked. All three companies had them donate the mattress, then they got the refund after showing proof of donation.

Houston is the absolute taint of the US. No hate in that assessment at all, just a fact.

Back