Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
Aw a white man, I think the best thing to do here is to STFU and get back to talking about how awesome Kamala is and how weird JD Vane is.

I trust that black people and women have it from here and I don’t need to weigh in.

I’ll note that we’re all talking about Trump again and he was an afterthought 6 hours ago. I guarantee you he sees that part of it as a win.

ENC is trying to hijack the thread and make it something NOT about the subject at hand. Trump figuratively just poured a gallon of gasoline all over his fat arse and flicked his bic. Period. Recall all the days and hours of handwringing and contortions everybody did after the Biden debate debacle? Well now Trump gets a taste of this same thing. ENC is just trying to deflect and derail.
Period…

I like to think that our revisiting of the Four Seasons Total Landscaping fiasco in here over the past couple of days somehow impelled Trump to think "hold my beer" and launch into this disastrous performance today, but of course that's just wishful thinking. But I like thinking it...

Holy shit you have to see this clip!!! What a disaster!

How can any black person watch that and still want to vote for him?
Also, what's up with the add for the Birch Gold Group at the end?? Really, is this another Trump university?

OMG what were they thinking? He was asked whether Harris is a DEI candidate and he basically says maybe not because she is not even Black.
Didn't think about it from that point. Hmmm.
Sort of like JD talking about his wife and saying, "I know she's not white, BUT she's a good mother".

Fox won’t show the audio live (out of fear?), just video with Fox panel saying what Trump really means and how devious the Dems and MSM are to take advantage of her political honeymoon as expected nominee.

Captain Empathy

trump GIF

Her birth certificate says her mother was born in India and her father Jamiaca, then posts it as evidence that Harris is not black. How looney is that Looney woman?

The gorgeous Halle Berry is of mixed race, whit and black. I don't think anyone would deny she is black or doubt her for claiming so.

It seems that Kamala is both Indian and Black. But I knew she was black before I discovered her mother was from India.

Back