Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
Trump and the Pubs will never admit to screwing up, so they just go all in on it and ride that train until it runs off the track. We already know the reason people support Trump is because they think he is the one to bring about the fascist country they want for only straight, white Christian nationalists. Now they just don't even hide it and think all they need is their base to win.

And right on cue, the MAGAs go to the birth certificate.

These people are idiots. In college, my roommate was Jamaican. Guess what. He was black. My son is Guatemalan. Guess what. He is Latino. There’s a difference between race and ethnicity, but you have to understand the basics of DEI I guess to know this. And they don’t.

Same as it ever was for Trump.

season crying GIF

<this guy was not a Native American but probably what Trump expected>

What we all seem to forget is all the shit he said in 2016 and still won. Remember the if I shoot someone on 5th Avenue I will not lose a single vote. This will be the same ENC and his ilk will just change the words to something they like and still vote for him

Joy Reid argued tonight that this dumpster fire was planned and the NABJ got played by a Trump desperate to break into the news cycle, even through negative attention, and as a way to give his deplorable followers something to rally around.

Last edited:
Joy Reid argued tonight that this dumpster fire was planned and the NABJ got played by Trump desperate to break into the news cycle, even through negative attention, and as a way to give his deplorable followers something to rally around.
John Candy No GIF by Laff

What we all seem to forget is all the shit he said in 2016 and still won. Remember the if I shoot someone on 5th Avenue I will not lose a single vote. This will be the same ENC and his ilk will just change the words to something they like and still vote for him
Precisely. I have extreme doubt that his performance today moves any needles in the long run, and suspect it will be forgotten and superseded by some other crazy thing he says in the very near future. We've seen this happen over and over again for nearly a decade.

Joy Reid argued tonight that this dumpster fire was planned and the NABJ got played by Trump desperate to break into the news cycle, even through negative attention, and as a way to give his deplorable followers something to rally around.
I honestly think this has merit

Precisely. I have extreme doubt that his performance today moves any needles in the long run, and suspect it will be forgotten and superseded by some other crazy thing he says in the very near future. We've seen this happen over and over again for nearly a decade.
I agree to an extent, but the huge difference between 2024 and 2020 and 2016 is that in 2024 everyone who isn't a brainwashed MAGA cultist is just plain sick and tired of Donald Trump. That wasn't the case in 2020 and 2016. Even Republicans are tired of this dude. Almost a quarter of Republican primary voters voted against him, even long after nobody else was even in the race against him any longer. He is sunk. He's got his base, which is very loud and very obnoxious- and nobody else.

Back