Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 664
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 

August 6: FBI debunks claim that Trump shooter had overseas bank accounts | Fact check

FBI debunks claim that Trump shooter had overseas bank accounts | Fact check​

“… An FBI spokesperson debunked the claim, telling USA TODAY, "The investigation to date has not uncovered any evidence that the shooter had overseas bank accounts."

There is no credible news reporting about Crooks having overseas bank accounts, and the post provides no evidence to support its claim.

The FBI spokesperson said the investigation into the assassination attempt is ongoing. In a July 14 statement, the bureau said the available evidence indicated the shooter acted alone. …”

I gotta say, the Trump campaign's messaging strategy is sure interesting. They managed to find one of the most loathsome people in the world and told him to communicate with the press.

I gotta say, the Trump campaign's messaging strategy is sure interesting. They managed to find one of the most loathsome people in the world and told him to communicate with the press.
Which person are you specifically referencing?

He is having a morning rager, re-posting a bunch or Q-Anon and other crazy shit, with a few original laments sprinkled in.

Back