Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 657
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
Also I really wish the media would call stuff like this out more, especially when Trump is blathering about "persecuting political rivals." He is CONSTANTLY liking and "re-truthing" calls to jail, prosecute, and execute all of his political rivals. I mean he literally re-truthed a post that says "Re-Truth if you want public military tribunals." Just a constant illustration of the old saw that every accusation by conservatives is a confession,
You’ll have to forgive the legacy media. They’re too busy fretting about Harris sitting down for an interview.

Trump voters,
This is your guy. Doesn’t matter if you’re a hardcore MAGA or just a poor/conflicted Republican who was given no choice by the evil Left by giving you no “better” option. This is what you’re voting for to lead our country the next 4 (probably more when/if he regains control). If he wins, take a bow…you own the outcome.
Thing is they will. They don't care what he does, just matters to them that the Dems don't win.

Remember, Trump’s legal team constantly lies to him to appease him. From his comments after the immunity decision, I was almost certain his lawyers told him he was completely off the hook for everything and all the cases would just go away. His reaction since last night is consistent with this.

Now, I do think it’s possible, maybe even likely, that the new indictment will help Trump a bit politically. We live in this crazy world where Trump’s “law and order” supporters love him more with every criminal charge levied against him. But we can’t worry about that right now. The insanity of Trump’s supporters can’t be a reason to let him off the hook for obvious crimes.

Thing is they will. They don't care what he does, just matters to them that the Dems don't win.
My comment was directed more towards the Pubs who claim not to like Trump, but just can’t bring themselves to vote Harris because she’s “so left” and “such a bad option”. If someone is still voting Trump in 2024, they’re part of the cult whether they want to admit or not…they should at least own it and not pretend like Trump isn’t their guy.

Back