Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 659
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
IMG_2548.jpeg
Par for the course for Trump — and most of his rage today is focused on Obama and other former leaders.

BUT he should catch endless shit for this one:

IMG_2556.jpeg

IMG_2548.jpeg
Par for the course for Trump — and most of his rage today is focused on Obama and other former leaders.

BUT he should catch endless shit for this one:

IMG_2556.jpeg
OMG I would LOVE if at the debate on September 10 Kamala asked him, "You re-posted a photo of Hilary Clinton and me to which another poster had responded, "funny how blowjobs impacted both their careers differently." What did you mean by that?"

Also I really wish the media would call stuff like this out more, especially when Trump is blathering about "persecuting political rivals." He is CONSTANTLY liking and "re-truthing" calls to jail, prosecute, and execute all of his political rivals. I mean he literally re-truthed a post that says "Re-Truth if you want public military tribunals." Just a constant illustration of the old saw that every accusation by conservatives is a confession,

Trump voters,
This is your guy. Doesn’t matter if you’re a hardcore MAGA or just a poor/conflicted Republican who was given no choice by the evil Left by giving you no “better” option. This is what you’re voting for to lead our country the next 4 (probably more when/if he regains control). If he wins, take a bow…you own the outcome.

OMG I would LOVE if at the debate on September 10 Kamala asked him, "You re-posted a photo of Hilary Clinton and me to which another poster had responded, "funny how blowjobs impacted both their careers differently." What did you mean by that?"
I would DIE

Back