Trump "Press Conference" Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 405
  • Views: 8K
I had no idea medical science had evolved to the point of being able to somehow still perform an abortion after the baby was born. I really need to read JAMA or The Lancet more often. God knows what other revolutionary procedures I've missed out on.

VERY TRUE SIR! VERY TRUE! YOU ARE LEADING BY BIGLY AMOUNTS, UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNTS, NOBODY HAS EVER LED BY THESE AMOUNTS BEFORE! YOU DONT EVER NEED TO CAMPAIGN AGAIN SIR!

At this point, Hollywood could just create a fake White House and have Trump move in. The rest of us could move on and he’ll play the role of president. He’ll never know the difference

At this point, Hollywood could just create a fake White House and have Trump move in. The rest of us could move on and he’ll play the role of president. He’ll never know the difference
I will say, I will probably listen to just about everything Trump says or does up until the election and should he lose, I will do everything in my power to avoid ever hearing or seeing him again. I'm so tired of him as are millions of Americans.

I want to say they used to do that for his father - for real. Fred would never retire despite his family wanting him to, b/c his father taught him that "when you retire, you expire." He gradually got worse with his mental faculties and they'd still let him go into the office, but would give him bullshit papers to sign and whatever else to give him the illusion he was still running things.

Really not a terrible idea, tbh.

The only thing that concerns me is that something he’s saying today might be the right wing militias’ code word to get moving. There’s no way he thinks he can win an election with this BS

Back