Trump "Press Conference" Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 405
  • Views: 8K
I feel like the only way any Republican of significance is going to dare say anything, is when it becomes clear they’re going to lose down-ballot Senate & House seats they thought they had.

Until that becomes likely, they’ll keep pretending like this is something close to normal.

Trump has not said a single thing today that will add even one vote to his tally, and he’s managed to piss off about 75% of Americans. What an absolute catastrophe.

"They could take the wife of a president of the United States and put her in jail - that's a terrible thing, but then I come along and they want to do it to me."

Did Melania do something?

I feel like the only way any Republican of significance is going to dare say anything, is when it becomes clear they’re going to lose down-ballot Senate & House seats they thought they had.

Until that becomes likely, they’ll keep pretending like this is something close to normal.
and even then, they'll utter nary a critical word of him. They're all spineless weenies. They're going down with the ship. And they all f*cking deserve it.

Back