Trump "Press Conference" Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 405
  • Views: 8K
The really awful reality though is, as bad a candidate as he is, and even though he demonstrates daily that he's the farthest thing from a Christian his base would ever tolerate if he were anyone else, and he's an objectively terrible person, he's still going to get upwards of 70 million votes. And he should barely get 70 votes.

It's an electorate problem, not (just) a candidate problem.

Better to be thought a fool ……

I’m all seriousness, why does the press grant a press conference for this. I’m not sure I understand. Sounds more like a free campaign speech that reaches everyone. As bad as it is.

Man, I hope Trump keeps doing these pressers. He’s BY FAR his own worst enemy.
Part of the Trump Campaign’s strategy was to make the media’s questions BARELY HEARD. So, Trump could respond however he wants. The Trump Campaign could easily have positioned microphones to pick-up and amplify the “media’s” questions. I’d guess that 50-75% of the “questions” were asked by Trumplican sycophants.

The Biden Campaign ran an excellent Front Porch campaign in 2020; one could call it BS or one could call it a response to COVID-19. It worked and it was in the pandemic year and era.

Trump is going to try to run a Front Porch campaign in 2024. The American media will show up each time he wants to be on TV.

Fortunately, he looked OLD and came across as aggrieved, whiny, and angry.

My bad - it appears it was PBS that couldn’t pick up the “media’s” questions. On other networks, the questions were loud and clear.

Last edited:
Back