Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
It's hilarious reading the comments section to that tweet - Dear Leader's followers are pitching a fit and claiming that the arena is packed and any attempts to say otherwise are just "liberal LIES!" and so on. They're so upset you can almost see their spittle coming right through the screen. Whether the crowd size claim is accurate or not doesn't matter, it's clear that not only is Trump's self-esteem built around his "huge" crowd sizes, so is that of many of his supporters.
Admittedly, I hate the crowd size bullshit, while understanding why the Harris campaign does it.

In the video above, it's clear people are filtering into the arena and you can't hear ttump speaking; it's designed for propaganda purposes, not reporting. I've long been an advocate against unilateral political disarmament, which democrats have seemingly conceded for years, but it doesn't mean it feels any less cheap once enacted.

Admittedly, I hate the crowd size bullshit, while understanding why the Harris campaign does it.

In the video above, it's clear people are filtering into the arena and you can't hear ttump speaking; it's designed for propaganda purposes, not reporting. I've long been an advocate against unilateral political disarmament, which democrats have seemingly conceded for years, but it doesn't mean it feels any less cheap once enacted.
Unfortunately it’s become apparent that people are too willing to just believe what they want to be true for the Dems to at least not counter punch some of this BS stuff.

Rove isn’t kidding about disciplined messaging — say what you will about W., and very little of what I have said has been good, but they were great at focused pressers with the core of their message plastered on the backdrop and podium. They probably would have used themed neck-ties if it hadn’t looked too tacky. And, to the extent questions were allowed, Bush was generally very good at deflecting media questions not about the day’s theme (this meeting is about renaming airports, not national security!) and also made a point of giving a lot of question time to local media to insure local coverage on the theme.

Part of Trump’s success in 2015-16 was blowing up the phony but disciplined Rove model, but he’s starting to look like that guy with terrible shooting form who still hit a lot of shots his freshman year, including a championship-winner, but as his career advances the lack of fundamentals have caught up to him. It makes him easier to guard and he has reverted to low shooting percentage you expect with his lack of fundamentals. Fans still turn out to cheer him on, because he hit that haymaker winning shot back in the day. Every now and then he might score 25 on a given night but only because he chucked up 35 shots, and plenty of nights he shoots his team out of the game.

Rove isn’t kidding about disciplined messaging — say what you will about W., and very little of what I have said has been good, but they were great at focused pressers with the core of their message plastered on the backdrop and podium. They probably would have used themed neck-ties if it hadn’t looked too tacky. And, to the extent questions were allowed, Bush was generally very good at deflecting media questions not about the day’s theme (this meeting is about renaming airports, not national security!) and also made a point of giving a lot of question time to local media to insure local coverage on the theme.

Part of Trump’s success in 2015-16 was blowing up the phony but disciplined Rove model, but he’s starting to look like that guy with terrible shooting form who still hit a lot of shots his freshman year, including a championship-winner, but as his career advances the lack of fundamentals have caught up to him. It makes him easier to guard and he has reverted to low shooting percentage you expect with his lack of fundamentals. Fans still turn out to cheer him on, because he hit that haymaker winning shot back in the day. Every now and then he might score 25 on a given night but only because he chucked up 35 shots, and plenty of nights he shoots his team out of the game.
IMG_0453.jpeg

crickets GIF

They just announced this week of recently scheduled events during the DNC. Not so sure he is up to a daily grind anymore.

He doesn't know what the supply chain is.

Not at all. When the supply chain is down you aren't ordering the package because IT IS NOT BEING BUILT AND IS NOT IN STOCK

Also if he's ordering things that take 3 months, he's likely ordering from China. Hmmmm.

He couldn’t/wouldn’t stand there through the big ending of his favorite song.

Not at all. When the supply chain is down you aren't ordering the package because IT IS NOT BEING BUILT AND IS NOT IN STOCK

Also if he's ordering things that take 3 months, he's likely ordering from China. Hmmmm.
Like Trump Sneakers and Trump Bobbleheads?

Back