Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
Had to take a little artistic license. Substitute sophomore year for freshman year and daggering Duke in the FF for championship. And anyway, what Carolina player ever hit a championship winner (freshman or otherwise) and then turned into the player nycfan described? I'm not thinking of any...
Not a UNC player. Keith Smart comes to mind. Khalid El-Amin scored the winning bucket to beat Duke in 99 IIRC.

I didn’t know Asheboro had an airport.
I received a campaign flyer today with an oxymoron on it. It was from the Trump campaign. It had Donald trump and common sense together on it.
LOL. My office is at my parents house and they got the same one plus another one. Both full of inaccuracies and outright lies. I feel dumber for having read them.

I turned on Fox News to hear the rally and I just couldn't do it. I made it 20 seconds before turning it off because of the egregious and disgusting lies. I hate this dude so much.

The other thing that struck me is he absolutely just does not care about doing these things at all. It sounds like he's about to fall asleep.

Bingo on Keith Smart as my model there, though believe he was a JuCo, not a freshman.
Keith Smart:
  • Junior season - 34 games; 26.0 mpg, 51.7% FG (8.4 attempts/game), 53.8% 2FG (7.4 attempts/game), 36.4% 3FG (1.0 attempt/game), 84.1% FT (2.6 attempts/game), 2.9 rpg, 3.2 apg, 2.2 TO/g
  • Senior season - 29 games, 26.0 mpg, 51.8% FG (9.8 attempts/game), 53.9% 2FG (8.8 attempts/game), 32.1% 3FG (1.0 attempt/game), 87.0% FT (3.2 attempts/game), 3.0 rpg, 3.1 apg, 2.3 TO/g
That looks like a remarkably consistent player from one year to another.

What's amazing is that virtually no one in the press challenges these non answers
Even if they did, it wouldn't do any good. Trump is incapable of providing detailed, factual answers for a number of reasons (e.g. cognitive limitations, intellectual incuriosity, disregard for facts and evidence, etc.). Even in his somewhat diminished state, Biden is much better able to give thorough, nuanced, evidence-based responses.

Man. Wtf is he even trying to say. Nonetheless. I can’t get tired of his style of crash and burn. Ever. lolol.
I think he was saying the US is going to improve some kind of technology (not sure of the context) and that we import a lot of electronics. Of course, if that's how you articulate such thoughts then your brain is absolute mush.

LOL. My office is at my parents house and they got the same one plus another one. Both full of inaccuracies and outright lies. I feel dumber for having read them.
That’ll learn ya. I ripped it into four pieces and threw it in the trash. Hope they keep sending them. It’ll be pissing away their money:

First, it looks like these two people have never met each other and are just randomly picked.

IMG_5344.jpeg

Second, I would love to know what cities are currently experiencing slaughter.

IMG_5345.jpeg

When he says this stuff about deportation, I want someone to ask him:
"OK, who gets deported? How do you decide? Does a whole family? Just the father? Just the mother? How long must you have been in the US to be deported? One month? One year? Do they all go to Mexico? To their home country? Who pays? No worry about the debt?

Shows how absurd the whole thing is.

When he says this stuff about deportation, I want someone to ask him:
"OK, who gets deported? How do you decide? Does a whole family? Just the father? Just the mother? How long must you have been in the US to be deported? One month? One year? Do they all go to Mexico? To their home country? Who pays? No worry about the debt?

Shows how absurd the whole thing is.
Details schmetails. That doesn’t matter right now.

As an aside this is the very same issue when Trump stated that he would demand a full withdrawal of Afghanistan. He literally had NO PLAN in place to do that, and if he had won the election, I guarantee he would have pushed that date off. Instead, he left Biden to scramble to do his best to stick to the date, which is why it didn’t go smoothly. And Trump still complains about that to this day, even though he is the one who set it up.

Back