Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
Joe Biden agrees with you

It really is telling at how pathetically eager Trump is to have Biden return to the race. He talks about it almost constantly now, and it's almost as if he's trying to somehow goad Biden into reclaiming "his" nomination, and the reason he wants Biden back is because he believes he can beat him, but maybe not Kamala. He doesn't seem to have anything effective, at least yet, to use against Kamala or Walz. It's also pitiful in a way - "Please come back Joe, I can beat you, but I don't think I can beat this Kamabla woman! Won't you stay in the race - you were so much easier to campaign against than she is!" Pitiful.

CBS interview:

“… In recent rallies, Trump has been complaining about the replacement of President Biden at the top of the ticket, characterizing Harris' nomination as a "coup." He's also been assailing her intelligence, repeatedly calling her "stupid,"despite her long legal career.

Huey-Burns asked Trump if that's the right message to win over moderate voters, the kind of voters Trump will need in key battleground states.

"No, I don't think so," Trump said. "I think that the message is what a bad job they've done. I mean, if you look at this economy, if you look at inflation, and you know, I love this country. I have to do what it takes to win. I have to get this country going, because we're going to lose our country."

But asked for specifics, Trump couldn't point to evidence or examples of deficits in Harris' intellect.

"Our country needs a very smart person, and I don't think she's a very smart person," Trump replied. "So, I'm not looking to — I don't consider that an insult — that's just a fact."

"What evidence do you have for that?" Huey-Burns asked.

"I looked at the things that she's said, I looked at the way she deals, I looked at her record — her crazy record — I look at her policies. I just don't happen to think so," Trump responded. "Now, I could say she is and I know that would be very nice. And the other thing, we have to win this election." …”

CBS interview:

“… In recent rallies, Trump has been complaining about the replacement of President Biden at the top of the ticket, characterizing Harris' nomination as a "coup." He's also been assailing her intelligence, repeatedly calling her "stupid,"despite her long legal career.

Huey-Burns asked Trump if that's the right message to win over moderate voters, the kind of voters Trump will need in key battleground states.

"No, I don't think so," Trump said. "I think that the message is what a bad job they've done. I mean, if you look at this economy, if you look at inflation, and you know, I love this country. I have to do what it takes to win. I have to get this country going, because we're going to lose our country."

But asked for specifics, Trump couldn't point to evidence or examples of deficits in Harris' intellect.

"Our country needs a very smart person, and I don't think she's a very smart person," Trump replied. "So, I'm not looking to — I don't consider that an insult — that's just a fact."

"What evidence do you have for that?" Huey-Burns asked.

"I looked at the things that she's said, I looked at the way she deals, I looked at her record — her crazy record — I look at her policies. I just don't happen to think so," Trump responded. "Now, I could say she is and I know that would be very nice. And the other thing, we have to win this election." …”

It is absolutely crazy how he never has a direct answer for a question. He never sites anything specific or presents any actual facts at all.

he’s starting to look like that guy with terrible shooting form who still hit a lot of shots his freshman year, including a championship-winner, but as his career advances the lack of fundamentals have caught up to him. It makes him easier to guard and he has reverted to low shooting percentage you expect with his lack of fundamentals. Fans still turn out to cheer him on, because he hit that haymaker winning shot back in the day. Every now and then he might score 25 on a given night but only because he chucked up 35 shots, and plenty of nights he shoots his team out of the game.
We all know who you're referring to here...

Who? There are a few players who fit that description but the obvious choice didn't hit a championship winner and didn't hit anything at all his freshman year
Had to take a little artistic license. Substitute sophomore year for freshman year and daggering Duke in the FF for championship. And anyway, what Carolina player ever hit a championship winner (freshman or otherwise) and then turned into the player nycfan described? I'm not thinking of any...

Back